Sponsored

Launch Edition Buyers Club

Now, after buying your LE, would you have made the same decision?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Awesome guys! Headed to the dealer now. They said they are putting tint and locks on for me too. Hope to at least get down a little bit from the 63k msrp tag.
Tints and Locks leads me to believe they will be charging you over MSRP. Hopping for the best thought! Good Luck!
Sponsored

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
Awesome guys! Headed to the dealer now. They said they are putting tint and locks on for me too. Hope to at least get down a little bit from the 63k msrp tag.

The truck comes from the factory with the rear windows tinted. What are they tinting?

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
The truck comes from the factory with the rear windows tinted. What are they tinting?
The front ones? Is this a trick question?

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
The front ones? Is this a trick question?
I was just making a statement to ensure someone wasn't getting double charged for tint. It wouldn't be the first time a dealer charged for work already done by the factory.

OP
OP
BigSkyGladiator

BigSkyGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, Gladiator LE
I suspect there are 4190 of us? I ordered mine on 5/13 (white) due to a previous buyers cancellation. I have a VIN and no other information regarding build status. I believed, maybe naively, that the LE buyers would get a little TLC as part of the marketing program but have seen little of that personally or within this forum.

Please share your story with the rest of the LE Club.
Received an email from my dealership advising me of my move from D to D-1. Good news for me and maybe an indication of forward progress for all!!

Sponsored

Big Red Gladiator

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra (gone... Just totaled it 4/22/19) Now a 2018 Toyota 4Runner Limited, RX350 (Wife's) and soon a Gladiator LE
I agree. She looks great just the way she is. I do not want to get rid of my stock rims for the LE, so Ill go with a 35" tire after the first set wears out.

Woody

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
She has arrived after much anticipation! Got the ceramic protective coating inside and out! Wheels and tires look great just as they come!

BF67FA83-382E-4F47-8618-A4BE7E37B7A9.jpeg

12BD05ED-97CF-4047-B2BA-EF23BD12CB2F.jpeg

0357E6E1-B464-4F64-B46E-FA0ABA1A42A9.jpeg

DADC647B-9D3B-46DF-B1EE-71DDE2C1A8CF.jpeg
Did the dealership do the ceramic coating or did someone else do it?

A1jeepJT

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition Buyers Club {filename}

Happy fathers day do me! Super pumped and excited. Already got a 100 miles on it

Sponsored

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
She has arrived after much anticipation! Got the ceramic protective coating inside and out! Wheels and tires look great just as they come!

Can you give more details about the ceramic coating? I’m debating doing this as well. Dealer installed or aftermarket? Price if you don’t mind me asking? Warranty or expected time before has to be done again? Do you think it was worth it?

Thanks. And it looks great

Rwpoling95

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Unlimited 20 Gladiator LE
Did the dealership do the ceramic coating or did someone else do it?
Dealer installed the ceramic coating on inside and outside. Comes w/ 5 year warranty, protects against dings/minor dents, scratches; Interior protection against stains, tears, etc.

Rwpoling95

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Unlimited 20 Gladiator LE
I had this installed at the dealer during delivery, provides a paint and fabric protection warranty of 5 years through Ethos. I purchased it as a part of a package including extended warranty, included maintenance for 3 years, tire/wheel protection. I figured you only need to use one of these to make them worth your while, w/ such an expensive vehicle. It seemed to be applied as a liquid from spray bottle, then buffed w/ dry cloth. Whole process took 30+ minutes.
Sponsored