First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2021
Occupation
Real estate
I have a 21 HA and last year my fron freedom tops started leaking. I took to the dealership who order parts/seal/ to replace which they did and leaked became worse. Took bak and they order and replaced parts again to no fix. Take back the third time and they finally say the freedom top is off by a 1/4 of an in and causing the leak. Chrysler would not replace the top and said it was my fault. I immediately called Chrysler to speak with about covering it under warranty and they said nope and that it was my fault. 2k to replace. Anyone else have the same issue because I feel Chrysler should honor the replacement if not I want to get a group together to go after.
Keep on Jeeping!!
Sponsored

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
The big question here is, how the hell is it YOUR fault? That's what I'd be asking them. All you do is drive it and get dripped on because there is an issue with the FACTORY top they supplied when you purchased it.

Maybe, just maybe, another option is to get a Bestop SunRunner top to replace your Freedom Panels? That way you get the ease of opening the roof when you want and closing it again when you need to just with your hands and not having to lug around the panels each time. I have one on mine and it doesn't leak at all...even going through a car wash.

Just my $0.02 ($0.03 Canadian).

OP
OP

Willking757

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2021
Occupation
Real estate
The big question here is, how the hell is it YOUR fault? That's what I'd be asking them. All you do is drive it and get dripped on because there is an issue with the FACTORY top they supplied when you purchased it.

Maybe, just maybe, another option is to get a Bestop SunRunner top to replace your Freedom Panels? That way you get the ease of opening the roof when you want and closing it again when you need to just with your hands and not having to lug around the panels each time. I have one on mine and it doesn't leak at all...even going through a car wash.

Just my $0.02 ($0.03 Canadian).
Thanks Steven,
I did take them off and put them in the bag and then put them back on so apparently I threw them off a cliff before I put them back on. I did call and tell them that and they didn't give a rats ass. I just really like having a white top.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon