Sponsored

Let’s see your pets cause they are the best companion you can have!!!!!

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
How old was your Boerboel? They are NICE dogs!!
He made it to 12 years, we got him as a puppy in 2007. He was an extremely big, loyal, strong and smart dog that almost seemed to have a 6th sense at times. I am not quite ready to replace him unless we found a rescue that we could take in. Still I don't think ant dog could replace him and his slobbering. Maybe some day soon me and the family will get another and he can ride in the JT with his spit slapping me in the face. I sure do miss that...
Sponsored

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
He made it to 12 years, we got him as a puppy in 2007. He was an extremely big, loyal, strong and smart dog that almost seemed to have a 6th sense at times. I am not quite ready to replace him unless we found a rescue that we could take in. Still I don't think ant dog could replace him and his slobbering. Maybe some day soon me and the family will get another and he can ride in the JT with his spit slapping me in the face. I sure do miss that...
12 is amazing! And I hear ya, the Mastiff breed is so intelligent. Sorry for your loss, it is horrible thing to go through.

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
12 is amazing! And I hear ya, the Mastiff breed is so intelligent. Sorry for your loss, it is horrible thing to go through.
Thank you! It is hard to lose a pet that your whole family has loved for so long. We were told he may make 10 years when he was a puppy but he pushed through and gave us 2 extra years with him. I have a 13 yo son and although it was hard on all of us, it was hardest on him. I love seeing all these pets and how much their owners love them!

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
772E7FF3-F6A2-42B8-927F-E261F577B670.jpeg
Now what would make you think this? What gave it away?
Something tells me that if Maui wanted up on that sofa, that little metal or plastic barrier would not stop him

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Beauty. I love the white markings on the brindle!
Thank you! She came to us a couple months ago. A couple of our friends, who are dog groomers, told us about one of their clients, who passed away, had some digs that needed homes. And here she is...she is delightful to have around. Full of life, energy. So sweet, too. She has a little bit of separation anxiety, but other than that, you couldn’t ask for a better companion.

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Something tells me that if Maui wanted up on that sofa, that little metal or plastic barrier would not stop him
Lol, I have a boxer and she’s scared of boxes. I’ll put the smallest box to block her and even though she’s big enough to knock it down, she won’t.

Sponsored