Sponsored

Let's Get the Wheels a Turning

Deleted member 23202

We’re all lumped together as “South” unfortunately. And not even “Dirty South” LOL
Yeah. I started one for NC. Not to exclude anyone but to narrow down the local scene.
It’s a small world, though, so we will all meet on the trails somewhere.
Wish Tellico was still open. I miss that place.
Sponsored

3lseeker

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SS, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
Hey guys I posted in the NC thread too. We have a bunch of guys that get together pretty regularly and take off-road trips. So far mostly NC, Tenn, and VA. Looking at SC and some other places too.

There is a group chat where folks announce the trips and anyone is welcome and all levels of experience are welcome. We have some guys that are very experienced and wheel out West but also first-timers. We have also had everything from built Jeeps to bone stock sports. Mostly Wranglers but there are a couple of JTs on the list.

If anyone is interested just PM me your name and phone number and I will get you added.

There is someone going out to Uwharrie tomorrow in case anyone wants to skip work.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
So I am planning a trip down to the Gulches in SC the weekend of September 27-29.

Details are still being worked out but we will definitely be wheeling at least on Saturday September 28th and plan to camp out that night. Not everyone has to camp out. There is also a Jeep event that weekend in Easley that some may attend.

Please let me know if anyone is even a maybe for this so I can start getting things planned and get the camping sites reserved.

Links below:

https://www.gulchesorvpark.com/

https://southernjeepfestival.com/

Fly Navy

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
34 Ford coupe, 32 Ford truck, open wheeled HotRods, 99 Chevy truck, considering a Jeep
Woodstock, GA saying hi.

Shopping for this Jeep Truck, will not get boosted above MSRP. Got the time to wait that out, no need to be first on the block as an owner. 2 Hotrods will keep me busy in the mean time.

Love the idea of the Jeep war wagon returning.

Figured this was a good place to keep a finger on the pulse of the Jeep Truck. Cool looking machine.

Pep

DSC_0005.jpg