Lift Installer recommendations DFW area

J_0ne

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Can anyone recommend a lift installer in the DFW area I am strongly leaning towards one of the Clayton lifts but could consider others since I don't go off-road frequently.
Sponsored

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I joined the North Texas Jeep Club on Facebook. They have several officially-recommended shops. You’ve also got several 4 Wheel Parts shops in the area.. I don’t know what any of them charge, though.

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
If you're not looking to do a ton of off-roading, definitely check out one of our Ride Right+ systems! It's basically just a stripped-down version of our full Overland+ kit designed for somebody who is just looking to maintain on-road ride quality with larger tires, rather than go all out on off-road performance as well. The kit is also fully upgradeable, just in case you ever want to make the jump to the complete Overland+ package in the future! If you ever need some help looking for an installer, give us a call and we can try and help the best we can :like:

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-gladiator-25-ride-right-lift-kit-2020-jt-1

OP
OP

J_0ne

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
If you're not looking to do a ton of off-roading, definitely check out one of our Ride Right+ systems! It's basically just a stripped-down version of our full Overland+ kit designed for somebody who is just looking to maintain on-road ride quality with larger tires, rather than go all out on off-road performance as well. The kit is also fully upgradeable, just in case you ever want to make the jump to the complete Overland+ package in the future! If you ever need some help looking for an installer, give us a call and we can try and help the best we can :like:

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-gladiator-25-ride-right-lift-kit-2020-jt-1
Do you have any installers in the area for your products?

Sponsored

StingrayJed

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Ecodiesel, 2015 JKU Rubicon
Occupation
Parts Director for Luxury vehicles
Collins Brothers Jeeps in Wylie... Best in the business www.cbjeep.com