Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Substation Mechanic
Any recommendations?

I am wrapping up the install of a Clayton 2.5 overland+ lift in my driveway and I know I am very close to the recomended specs. But would like to have someone with experience do a once over on it to make sure I am A-ok.

Found a place near Milwaukee called Badgerland 4x4 that seems highly regarded. Anyone use them?
Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
If you'd like give us a call and we can see if we have any shops we work with in the area that can go over everything for you!

Darkamek

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT-Sport S, 2021 JT-Sport S
Any recommendations?

I am wrapping up the install of a Clayton 2.5 overland+ lift in my driveway and I know I am very close to the recomended specs. But would like to have someone with experience do a once over on it to make sure I am A-ok.

Found a place near Milwaukee called Badgerland 4x4 that seems highly regarded. Anyone use them?
Badgerland 4x4 in Elkhorn is a good shop. Personally I go to Performance Off-Road in Waukesha since they are closer to me. They installed my 4.5" Evo lift, steer smarts front end. They will be regearing my axles, trussing them and installing lockers in the next couple of weeks. Just waiting on RCV axle shafts to come in.
Sponsored