Looking for shop to do a lift and some work on my gladiator

mflint645

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I would like to get some work done on my Gladiator , a lift , larger tires, compressor , winch etc. I live in long beach but I am willing to go somewhere if it is worth it. I have done a lot of internet searches but it is hard to tell one from the other. Obviously I am concerned with price , but I am much more concerned about quality.

Thanks
Sponsored

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I would find a jeep club locally and see if you could go that route. I'm sure people would help out plus you can learn a bit more about your vehicle yourself and save a buck.
You are basically paying someone else to turn bolts for you. None of the stuff you posted is really all that hard. Give it some consideration. :)

OP
OP

mflint645

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I would find a jeep club locally and see if you could go that route. I'm sure people would help out plus you can learn a bit more about your vehicle yourself and save a buck.
You are basically paying someone else to turn bolts for you. None of the stuff you posted is really all that hard. Give it some consideration. :)

I was actually thinking of joining a group anyway, good idea, Thanks

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
I would like to get some work done on my Gladiator , a lift , larger tires, compressor , winch etc. I live in long beach but I am willing to go somewhere if it is worth it. I have done a lot of internet searches but it is hard to tell one from the other. Obviously I am concerned with price , but I am much more concerned about quality.

Thanks
You need to look up DCD customs. They do great work and the attention to detail is phenomenal.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
There are plenty if JEEP shops in SoCal from Northern LA County to San Diego and inland.

Check the many JEEP forums for recommendations and additional info.

One is Rebel Off Road in Orange County

Sponsored

jtwhite

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator with max tow
never been to the shop but EVO mfg is located in Fullerton.

gsxr310

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR & JTR
Def check out Rebel. They did my build!

Sponsored

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
You need to look up DCD customs. They do great work and the attention to detail is phenomenal.
I only go one place.... 4 WEST 4 Wheel Drive Store, 650 E. Valley Blvd., Colton, CA 92324. (909) 824-0024 A Great Store with a large shop across the street for lifts, etc. ask to see the shop, you will be impressed. Open Monday thru Saturday (on Sunday's you're supposed to be out Jeepin')

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator, 1998 TJ 1947, CJ2-A Willys
All honesty Rebel offroad has never disappointed me or anyone I know. They are not the cheapest but your are guaranteed the work will be performed perfectly.

GRAVLER

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
Rebel off road in Laguna is obviously a popular choice. JBM motorsports in Anaheim primarily work on Jeeps and might be a little more affordable. I had some work done there before. Good guys. Outlaw Off road is another that i drive by frequently in Santa Ana, though I’ve never been there.

Pescado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
ORW, Off Road Warehouse is who did my lift, wheels and tires. There are a few here in San Diego, I used the Escondido location. I compared ORW and 4 Wheel Parts and the guys at ORW gave me a good vibe so I went with them.

https://www.offroadwarehouse.com/
Sponsored