Looking for Vinyl Wrap for Dashboard Trim

elpineappleking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Consultant
I've been doing some light searching for a vinyl wrap that would go around the radio/air vents, but can't seem to find anything. Closest I could find was a vinyl of the Jeep grill, but I was hoping to recreate the red dashboard look from the Rubicon trim or even a piano black like the JL Black and Tan package. I'm honestly surprised there isn't a bigger market for this, as the dashboard seems pretty easy to customize. Has anyone seen something like what I'm referring to?
Sponsored

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
You can use any 12" vinyl roll for it ( a 12" x 60" roll on Amazon is about $15)...are you looking for precut pieces?

OP
OP

elpineappleking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Consultant
You can use any 12" vinyl roll for it ( a 12" x 60" roll on Amazon is about $15)...are you looking for precut pieces?
Yeah, ultimately was looking for something pre-cut. I might have to go the custom route. Thanks!

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
Bumping this. Is anyone aware of pre-vinyl pieces for the dash trim? If not, how much can I expect that to set me back at a vinyl shop? Thank you.

I guess I could just get a 12” vinyl roll, a six pack of Guinness, and see what happens.

Edit: Disregard. It’s growing on me (the shade of red isn’t offensive in person).
Sponsored

Last edited: