First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
I highly doubt its a bait and switch, looks like a SKU was transposed, its very costly for the seller to have these shipped and returned. No one would settle and keep them as the application is so far off.
I agree, just crazy that so many are the wrong one to be a simple error.
Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I feel bad for you guys. This is a royal screw up. Who was the supplier and shipper? When us Kenda Klevar 315 club members ordered, Walmart was the seller and shipper. Wonder if a shady market supplier took it as an opportunity to bait and switch.
Walmart / Walmart 😡

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Yup, got my tires delivered today. Same as everyone else. Wrong tires delivered. Received 4 out of 5 tires ordered in Maxxis Bravo HP 235/45R18. No explanation as to why these and not the Razr ATs were delivered. They checked the sku of each tire and they didn’t match. I was hopeful after the recent Kenda deal that this would pan out as well but Wal Mart proved they are still Wal Mart.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Yea FedEx just came and it was the wrong tire so I refused delivery and called walmart.com. The representative I spoke with said I can expect a refund in 7-10 business days. She said only way to try to get the right tire is process the refund and reorder. Anyone willing to roll the dice again?? Haha I can't, not at least til I get my money back

Tommyd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
I feel bad for you guys. This is a royal screw up. Who was the supplier and shipper? When us Kenda Klevar 315 club members ordered, Walmart was the seller and shipper. Wonder if a shady market supplier took it as an opportunity to bait and switch.
It was over an hour in Walmart last night taking them back. Online it said shipped by Walmart. In other words not third-party. Once we got there they were looking it over and found out it was a third-party. And he was excepting no responsibility.

Tommyd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
Yea FedEx just came and it was the wrong tire so I refused delivery and called walmart.com. The representative I spoke with said I can expect a refund in 7-10 business days. She said only way to try to get the right tire is process the refund and reorder. Anyone willing to roll the dice again?? Haha I can't, not at least til I get my money back
Do not re-order you will get the exact same tire. It’s a third-party scam.

Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Do not re-order you will get the exact same tire. It’s a third-party scam.
I really don't think it's a scam. I think it's just another one of what's become way too common these days. A total disconnect between big companies and the customers.
Something like this is so insignificant in the grand scheme that it's really not even getting any attention.
Now if it was a $1700 TV being sold for $200 and suddenly they were selling every one on hand like it's black Friday they would be all over it.

rigger 17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Mine came in today just like the the other . Wrong tire . I was feeling bad that i only order 4 till now . Good news is they all fit in a shopping cart for a return . If the correct tire starts to show up i will reorder .