Medano or Hermit pass this Friday 7/16

Chargingstar

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Any Front Range crew up for a day trip to either of these passes? My plan is to set off early to run the pass and then be home in the afternoon/early evening
Sponsored

nocoast_jt

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I am going to be out of town, but I am taking a longer trip to run the Alpine Loop at the end of the month and into August. I love Medano and the Great Sand Dunes though, I go there every October. Will also be running Mt. Blanca while down there this year.

OP
OP
Chargingstar

Chargingstar

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I am going to be out of town, but I am taking a longer trip to run the Alpine Loop at the end of the month and into August. I love Medano and the Great Sand Dunes though, I go there every October. Will also be running Mt. Blanca while down there this year.
Alpine loop is on my list too - I'm working on putting together a long weekend at the end of July for some adventure

jorbasaurus

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT
Occupation
HRIS Consulting
I was looking into running Ophir and the Alpine loop late July/early august as well - let me know if you end up going!

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I may join if my re gear is done when you go. Going 4.88

I was looking into running Ophir and the Alpine loop late July/early august as well - let me know if you end up going!

Sponsored