ADD STEALTH FIGHTER FULL LENGTH WINCH FRONT BUMPER W/ TOP HOOP w
Baja Designs OnX6, 20in Driving/Combo Light Bar

ADD STEALTH FIGHTER REAR BUMPER w/
Baja Designs Squadron Sport Wide Cornering LED Light, Pair

Rock Slide PowerStep Xtreme -Black Includes OEM style illumination

Warn ZEON 12-S Platinum Winch w/
Hawse Fairlead, Winch Lock, and FlatLink E

Rock Hard 4x4TM Hawse Fairlead License Plate Mount
Very cool, post up pics when theyre on. I'm looking at bumpers/winches myself. Much to choose from
Sponsored

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
Sorry guys, a little late to the party here but have you heard of 4Wheel Parts and Service in Ham Lake? They are excellent to work with, and Calvin really specializes in JEEPS. Its a long way up there from where I live here in Prior Lake but that is who I will use since Burnsville Off Road is no longer in the state of MN, (moved to SD).

OP
OP
Russler

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
Sorry guys, a little late to the party here but have you heard of 4Wheel Parts and Service in Ham Lake? They are excellent to work with, and Calvin really specializes in JEEPS. Its a long way up there from where I live here in Prior Lake but that is who I will use since Burnsville Off Road is no longer in the state of MN, (moved to SD).
I have not worked with the shop in Ham Lake. I am working with Joe at Zeus in Burnsville and have been very happy with the level of knowledge and support.

Joe Hance
Zeus Off Road

https://www.zeusoffroad.com/

https://www.facebook.com/zeusoffroad4x4/

https://www.instagram.com/zeusoffroad4x4/
952-855-7607
620 Southcross Drive West
Burnsville MN 55306

OP
OP
Russler

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
They forgot to add off-roading to the list. Anyone have a run planned during our two week check out from life?

Minnesotans may leave their residences only to perform any of the following activities, and while doing so, they should practice social distancing:

• Health and safety activities, such as obtaining emergency services or medical supplies
  • Outdoor activities, such as walking, hiking, running, biking, hunting, or fishing
  • Necessary Supplies and Services, such as getting groceries, gasoline, or carry-out
  • Essential and interstate travel, such as returning to a home from outside this state
  • Care of others, such as caring for a family member, friend, or pet in another household
  • Displacement, such as moving between emergency shelters if you are without a home
  • Relocation to ensure safety, such as relocating to a different location if your home has been unsafe due to domestic violence, sanitation, or essential operations reasons
  • Tribal activities and lands, such as activities by members within the boundaries of their tribal reservation

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
They forgot to add off-roading to the list. Anyone have a run planned during our two week check out from life?

Minnesotans may leave their residences only to perform any of the following activities, and while doing so, they should practice social distancing:

• Health and safety activities, such as obtaining emergency services or medical supplies
  • Outdoor activities, such as walking, hiking, running, biking, hunting, or fishing
  • Necessary Supplies and Services, such as getting groceries, gasoline, or carry-out
  • Essential and interstate travel, such as returning to a home from outside this state
  • Care of others, such as caring for a family member, friend, or pet in another household
  • Displacement, such as moving between emergency shelters if you are without a home
  • Relocation to ensure safety, such as relocating to a different location if your home has been unsafe due to domestic violence, sanitation, or essential operations reasons
  • Tribal activities and lands, such as activities by members within the boundaries of their tribal reservation
This was the posting by our neighboring county in which my wife and I both work (we live in the next county over) The social distancing requirement it speaks of is a prior mandate stating no groups of 10 or more...

“St. Charles County Executive Steve Ehlmann today issued new guidance to all St. Charles County residents, requiring them to remain within their residence or on the property surrounding their residence, except to engage in activities they deem necessary to their physical, mental or spiritual well-being, or for employment. Additionally, local retail stores and all other places of public accommodation must communicate social distancing requirements to customers. The restrictions are effective at 12:01 a.m., March 24, as a measure to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.”

So Does taking the Jeep on an off-roading trip constitute being necessary for my mental well being???? :idea::turkey:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Russler

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
You pick :clap:

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 11.23.26 AM.png

OP
OP
Russler

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Dang, missed that one. I never look at FB unless I'm trying to sell something or buy a motorcycle.

OP
OP
Russler

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I joined the Twin Cities Jeep Club via my wife's Facebook. Looks like they are planning a few additional runs.

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
ahh man, those are the wheels I wanted too, only question is if the 33" tires would rub on a stock Sport S suspension (maybe one day I put in a lift, but not anytime soon)

There is a forum thread about this, so i'm looking through it now
you should be fine with sport s and 285 70 17 tires... that is what I run
Sponsored