Sponsored

Mojave cowl mount- preferred option for 6" light bar? Diode Dynamics... driving v. fog?

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
I am about ready to disconnect the internet from my house or phone given the black friday sales, but while I still have no control....

@Diode Dynamics is doing 30% off their State series light bars. I wanted to run the 6" lower profile bars on the cowl.

Saw a number of discussions re sizing and different cowl size/hardware. Is there a final consensus on preferred mount?

Also confused on beam shape as far as their driving v. fog. I'd like the width of the fog, but not sure if that works being up higher on the hood?
Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 / 2015 Mustang / 2016 Camaro
Hey there!

Sorry for the late reply. Have you reached out to our customer service team in the meantime for assistance? If not, I'll be happy to provide more information.

As for our cowl mounts, they're compatible with all Sport, Sport S, Overland, and Rubicon trim levels. This kit IS NOT compatible with the Mojave trim level.

The majority of users go with our driving beam pattern on the hood due to the tighter beam pattern to supplement the high beams.

The most popular option currently on our cowl mount brackets is installing our LED pods instead.

- SSC1
- SSC2
- SS3
- SS5

If you have immediate questions before the end of our sale, please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to help you!

OP
OP
MJRSC

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
Hey there!

Sorry for the late reply. Have you reached out to our customer service team in the meantime for assistance? If not, I'll be happy to provide more information.

As for our cowl mounts, they're compatible with all Sport, Sport S, Overland, and Rubicon trim levels. This kit IS NOT compatible with the Mojave trim level.

The majority of users go with our driving beam pattern on the hood due to the tighter beam pattern to supplement the high beams.

The most popular option currently on our cowl mount brackets is installing our LED pods instead.

- SSC1
- SSC2
- SS3
- SS5

If you have immediate questions before the end of our sale, please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to help you!
No problem - appreciate the info - I ended up placing an order. Went elsewhere for compatible mounts though. Thanks!
Sponsored