Sponsored

mojave cowl light mount

KidBobot

Well-Known Member
First Name
Joe
Joined
Jan 17, 2022
Threads
27
Messages
346
Reaction score
484
Location
Woodside, NY
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet

ColoradoCantu

Well-Known Member
First Name
Adrian
Joined
Oct 23, 2023
Threads
10
Messages
116
Reaction score
116
Location
Firestone, Co
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Network Engineer
If its just the hardware you need M6x1.0 - 80mm, I have about a 1in hard rubber spacer between the hood and bracket, you can get away with shorter if you dont have that. I went with stainless hex bolts, I tried the black allen wrench type which look cool but they didnt take long to rust. If you need mount options, I used Rugged Ridge Cowl Cube Light Mount; Outside Mount (20-23 Jeep Gladiator JT) They are very sturdy no vibration or movement.

Jeep Gladiator mojave cowl light mount 20240204_134003
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 







Top