KAT$JT
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Kristopher
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2019
- Threads
- 3
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 121
- Location
- California
- Vehicle(s)
- ~ '20 Punk'n Metallic Rubicon ~
- Occupation
- Director of IT
- Vehicle Showcase
- 1
Glad it helps. The potential obstruction of the trail cam was a major consideration on which one to get.cool. thanx for including the camera pic.
I looked at the Warn versions. There are pics of the trail cam screens out there somewhere online, I don't recall where. The Warn mid height and tall models you can see under. But they're just a bit too high for my tastes. I also didn't like the idea of having the bar across the screen, the wide angle lens makes it look big.When/If I ever get a JT, I'll be scouring the forums again trying to find pics like that to help decide which hoop to get.
Offhand thought: if the bar was a scosh higher, could you see both under and over, ya think? I'd like to use the camera for parking as well.