Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 WK2, 2001 XJ, 1993 YJ, 2021 JT EcoDiesel
Occupation
Digital Marketing Manager
Mule Expedition Outfitters will be having an open house on April 24th outside of Issaquah, WA in Preston. There should be a few Mule Built Gladiators there as well as my new (just delivered this week) EcoDiesel Sport. I am scrambling to build it as much as possible before the show.
Sponsored

dwhipple99

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently 2018 Nissan Titan XD Pro-4X Cummins
Occupation
Software Engineering Manager
Mule Expedition Outfitters will be having an open house on April 24th outside of Issaquah, WA in Preston. There should be a few Mule Built Gladiators there as well as my new (just delivered this week) EcoDiesel Sport. I am scrambling to build it as much as possible before the show.
Thanks! I'll be there. Thinking about starting a new Gladiator build and would like to see what you've done.

OP
OP
Steven_B

Steven_B

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks! I'll be there. Thinking about starting a new Gladiator build and would like to see what you've done.
I will have my ecodiesel Gladiator on display in the Goose-Gear booth. Not much has been done to it, just an ARB front bumper and Goose-Gear seat delete. But the Gladiator next to it has an Alu-Cab Canopy Camper, full Goose Gear setup an impressive REDARC system powering 3 lithimum batteries.

bhadfield

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Going to try and head out around noon, hopefully the weather holds. I'll keep an eye out for the Gladiators and take a look.

bhadfield

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Nice turnout yesterday, @Steven_B I saw the new Goose Gear rear seat delete high platform in your Gladiator, looks great.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Steven_B

Steven_B

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nice turnout yesterday, @Steven_B I saw the new Goose Gear rear seat delete high platform in your Gladiator, looks great.
The turnout was more than expected! 500 entered the raffle, so overall crowd was probably 600. We are beyond happy with the event. Thanks for coming. Now time to configure the seat delete :)

C417154E-13B8-462C-A6AA-3F6C955600CD.jpeg

Last edited:

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
Was out having to get my Vaccine so just made it to the tail end as they were coming to a close. Managed to snag a bubba rope and tire patch kit to add tk the gear box. And learn way too much about their installs and tire mounting abilities ha ha ha.

OP
OP
Steven_B

Steven_B

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Was out having to get my Vaccine so just made it to the tail end as they were coming to a close. Managed to snag a bubba rope and tire patch kit to add tk the gear box. And learn way too much about their installs and tire mounting abilities ha ha ha.
Lol, I was next to you at the counter when you came in. Glad you made it!

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
Lol, I was next to you at the counter when you came in. Glad you made it!
Well, a post hello! 😁 Was chattin to a few folks, but missed chatting up the Glad owners. And the supercharged JL.

And I was glad to have made it! My wallet was less thrilled, but they have grown an awesome business so I figured it’s been a minute since I supported. Ha ha

-Aaron
Sponsored