Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
car guru
27" in the side panel length.

2" on the channel height
Thanks. It looks like the height works and now I just have to see if I could still get the tonneau rolled up far enough to easily throw the bike in the back. How in the world do you get the hard top off with the roll bar in the way? Let me know how those lights work once you get them hooked up.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rubiryanjt

rubiryanjt

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Self Employed
Thanks. It looks like the height works and now I just have to see if I could still get the tonneau rolled up far enough to easily throw the bike in the back. How in the world do you get the hard top off with the roll bar in the way? Let me know how those lights work once you get them hooked up.
Ya, the top would be tough. I'm still not sure about that part, but I really don't take the top off that much either. Honestly, I'll probabky out plugs on the lights so I can disconnect them easily, then just take the roll bar off to remove the top. I'm hoping someone comes out with a frame less top sometime soon.

OP
OP
rubiryanjt

rubiryanjt

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Self Employed
noice! don't think i would've conjured up that color combo in my head, but looks great. which is why i will prolly never take a chance on anything other than some black and/or red accents.
I did a LOT of photoshopoing to get a color I liked. A lot of colors I wanted, I couldn't find. Like lime green. I wanted a metallic and gloss. Nobody makes it. The ones that were close, always out of stock. I chose between this and purple.

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase