Sponsored

My New Gladiator TJ with 6 Speed Manual Story!

Harley505

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 6 Speed Manual ‘’1st Manual Transmission available and sold in the local Sales Division’’
Occupation
Retired
C0F6B65C-B5AC-4B45-8530-E8EF155E4BA0.jpeg
A9C2AD56-079F-4816-A473-B99C18BB2C8D.jpeg
Hi All... New Member here, though a long time on/off Jeep owner! My first Jeep was the Comanche Eliminator, followed years later by a couple of Wranglers and a ole beater Wagoneer SJ plow vehicle! So fast forward to a couple of days ago... after leaving Home Depot I decided to stop at the local Jeep dealer to look at the new Gladiator’s, well they only had 3 on the lot... well low and behold I spot the manual stick in one of them (My only prerequisite for a Jeep Wrangler styled vehicle), it’s pedigree... is the exterior color of Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat and a Black Interior! I just had to test drive it... my wife and I immediately fell in love with it... sold! The cool part is the sales managers story of how’s this particular JT came to sit on his lot... you see when placing his orders he chose this combination... Customer preferred package ‘’23S’’ along with the Manual, Trailer Tow Package, Freedom Top and spray in bed liner! He was quite surprised to see it roll off of the truck, because of the manufacturing process was ‘’Focused On building the Automatic’s’’... BTW this was a 1 hour and a half before we showed up! He went on to explain that we would be getting the first and only one available JT with a Manual Tranny in his ‘’Regional Sales Division’’! So what do you think? Any others out there with a similar story? There are so many firsts in life, I thought I would share one of mine! Keep on JT Trucking... Mike!
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
C0F6B65C-B5AC-4B45-8530-E8EF155E4BA0.jpeg
A9C2AD56-079F-4816-A473-B99C18BB2C8D.jpeg
Hi All... New Member here, though a long time on/off Jeep owner! My first Jeep was the Comanche Eliminator, followed years later by a couple of Wranglers and a ole beater Wagoneer SJ plow vehicle! So fast forward to a couple of days ago... after leaving Home Depot I decided to stop at the local Jeep dealer to look at the new Gladiator’s, well they only had 3 on the lot... well low and behold I spot the manual stick in one of them (My only prerequisite for a Jeep Wrangler styled vehicle), it’s pedigree... is the exterior color of Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat and a Black Interior! I just had to test drive it... my wife and I immediately fell in love with it... sold! The cool part is the sales managers story of how’s this particular JT came to sit on his lot... you see when placing his orders he chose this combination... Customer preferred package ‘’23S’’ along with the Manual, Trailer Tow Package, Freedom Top and spray in bed liner! He was quite surprised to see it roll off of the truck, because of the manufacturing process was ‘’Focused On building the Automatic’s’’... BTW this was a 1 hour and a half before we showed up! He went on to explain that we would be getting the first and only one available JT with a Manual Tranny in his ‘’Regional Sales Division’’! So what do you think? Any others out there with a similar story? There are so many firsts in life, I thought I would share one of mine! Keep on JT Trucking... Mike!
There hard to find around my area so when I found one I test drove it. She's still sitting on the lot waiting for an owner. White sport s

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
I asked my local to order me a MT in either SR Gray or GOBI. They came back to say the color was no problem, but they couldn’t order a MT. I went on the Jeep build site, plugged in the options I wanted with a 250 mile search radius and found an exact match in Sting Ray with a MT in Winchester, TN. Just 200 miles away. Not only that but I found the best dealer I have ever worked with in my 40 years of car and truck buying. Win-win! Almost 2K miles on my JT and living it!
Sponsored