Sponsored

My Warn Tube doors arrived...

salsadoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
I just got my front Warn tube doors in this past weekend and just had to install. I was wondering if any previous owners had any trouble with the fitment on the hinge pieces?? I had one that almost seemed bent a little and extremely hard to force into and out of my JT hinges. Also, on a side note, I feel like the rubber door stop is the key to the locking mechanism not rattling. If you can adjust it correctly, it will put enough pressure on the door so that there is no rattling (in my limited experience so far). Still waiting on rear set to arrive.
TubeDoors.jpg
when did you order your doors? i ordered mine, front and rears, from northridge4x4 in late may. i called them today for an update on my order. they talked to Warn and was told there’s been a delay in shipping due to problems with their production and missing hardware with the doors. there’s no ETA for the doors as of now
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dcoins

Dcoins

First Name
Donald Coins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
when did you order your doors? i ordered mine, front and reads, from northridge4x4 in late may. i called them today for an update on my order. they talked to Warn and was told there’s been a delay in shipping due to problems with their production and missing hardware with the doors. there’s no ETA for the doors as of now
The same thing with me, except I was told that the delay was because of COVID.... I received my rear doors about four weeks after I received the front ones. It sucked driving around with only the front doors...

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
I got my rear doors at the same time but they were missing the door latch hardware (so I had to wait about 2 more weeks to install once the hardware arrived from Warn).

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
when did you order your doors? i ordered mine, front and rears, from northridge4x4 in late may. i called them today for an update on my order. they talked to Warn and was told there’s been a delay in shipping due to problems with their production and missing hardware with the doors. there’s no ETA for the doors as of now
I went and ordered a front pair off Ebay thru CarID. Tried to order the back pair thru same company and was told it would be 4-6 weeks because of supply, so I went checking immediately through Northridge, Quadratech, and other sites only to be told the same thing about the delay. I then went back to Ebay and luckily found a pair of rear doors from another company (last pair supposedly) and ordered them. They arrived this past Tuesday.

Just got really fortunate on the rear pair, and front pair too now that I think about it.

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
All four doors installed! Also, on a side note, went with Carolina Metal Masters side mirrors! Actually love the look and quality of these!

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_8480.JPG

IMG_1596.JPG

Sponsored

Steelers11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
Put my rears on today. Some play pulling in and out on the door. Anybody else's like this? I don't see where I can adjust the last. Can't adjust the hinges much more either. This normal?

salsadoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Put my rears on today. Some play pulling in and out on the door. Anybody else's like this? I don't see where I can adjust the last. Can't adjust the hinges much more either. This normal?
mine are the same too. there’s some play but when i drive i don’t hear any rattling. i love the warn doors.

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
mine are the same too. there’s some play but when i drive i don’t hear any rattling. i love the warn doors.
Mine are pretty tight. I did have to adjust the little rubber piece on bottom to get just right.

rbryant76

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon
Guys. I need some help here. Been fighting the rears for two hours. Should nit be this hard at all. My rear latch is about an inch to low no matter what I do. Can someone tell me If the front Aand rear latches are the same. I’m wondering if I didn’t get the correct latches in the box for my rears. If I try to latch it first then get the hinges in well that just won’t work and the bottom of the door is way to high which again leads me to believe they didn’t include the proper latches for the rears.

Nuttall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR ,2023 Grand Cherokee ,2011 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Construction
Guys. I need some help here. Been fighting the rears for two hours. Should nit be this hard at all. My rear latch is about an inch to low no matter what I do. Can someone tell me If the front Aand rear latches are the same. I’m wondering if I didn’t get the correct latches in the box for my rears. If I try to latch it first then get the hinges in well that just won’t work and the bottom of the door is way to high which again leads me to believe they didn’t include the proper latches for the rears.
Warn had the rear latch boxes mislabeled on mine. Right went to left and left went to right. Have you tried switching them to see if that works?

CDNGladiator

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Diesel Rubicon
Occupation
Health Care
I had the same problem, I bought the doors second hand. Rears were never used. The latches on the front lock over the bar but the only way I could align the rears is to have the latches upside down latching from the bottom. Not sure if it's correct but the connection is good.
Sponsored