Dcoins

First Name
Donald Coins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Nice jeep btw.

Can you guys take a few close ups of the Rear Tube doors? I am thinking of getting them for the kids. Wife and I run with no doors in the front, but feel may be frowned upon with no protection for my kids in the back lol.
What's nice about these is that you can lock the doors so that you can't open the doors without the key. So for example your kids couldn't open the door until you unlock them with the key.
Jeep Gladiator My Warn Tube doors arrived... IMG_4490

Jeep Gladiator My Warn Tube doors arrived... IMG_4489

Jeep Gladiator My Warn Tube doors arrived... IMG_4494
Sponsored

PJM86

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep CJ7, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Yep, I’ll be buying a set of rear doors. Thank you for the pics. Nothing like locking the kids in...

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Are these the doors for the JL, which end up fitting the JT?? Curious before possibly buying. Thanks.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Microday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon, Gladiator Mojave
Those are the door lock mechanisms that Warrior Product doors use, had a set for my JK’s for 5+ years and they have several adjustments. However in all my Jeeps I found if you wrap the Jeep Striker with electrical tape it eliminates the rattles. I do the same now with my MOPAR doors

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
I just got my front Warn tube doors in this past weekend and just had to install. I was wondering if any previous owners had any trouble with the fitment on the hinge pieces?? I had one that almost seemed bent a little and extremely hard to force into and out of my JT hinges. Also, on a side note, I feel like the rubber door stop is the key to the locking mechanism not rattling. If you can adjust it correctly, it will put enough pressure on the door so that there is no rattling (in my limited experience so far). Still waiting on rear set to arrive.
Jeep Gladiator My Warn Tube doors arrived... TubeDoors

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
I will also add that I really like the look of these on the Jeep and they feel really solid in hand.

OP
OP
Dcoins

Dcoins

First Name
Donald Coins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I just got my front Warn tube doors in this past weekend and just had to install. I was wondering if any previous owners had any trouble with the fitment on the hinge pieces?? I had one that almost seemed bent a little and extremely hard to force into and out of my JT hinges. Also, on a side note, I feel like the rubber door stop is the key to the locking mechanism not rattling. If you can adjust it correctly, it will put enough pressure on the door so that there is no rattling (in my limited experience so far). Still waiting on rear set to arrive.
Jeep Gladiator My Warn Tube doors arrived... TubeDoors
In reference the hinges, I installed them on the door loosely and the placed them on the truck. From there I made adjustments and the tighten the bolts down. I also eliminated the rattle by adjusting the rubber door stops.

PJM86

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep CJ7, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
I ordered mine yesterday for the rear, still waiting for tracking....can’t wait.
Sponsored