New Contact @ Mac Haik in Georgetown, TX

CaptBrianBrown

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport
Steve has moved on from Mac Haik in Georgetown. Got a call this morning, and the new point of contact is KC Gardner

New Cars Sales Professional
Cell: (512)970-5524
Sales Hotline: (512)930-7900
[email protected]
Sponsored

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
That explains why he hasn't responded to my email yet

Chadnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F-350 4x4
He served me well. No clue why he's gone. I should get be getting my JTR MT next week.

OP
OP

CaptBrianBrown

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I hope the new contact can still offer the 5% below invoice

Last edited:

Sponsored

Off_In_The_Woods

First Name
K.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM
Hello All,
This is K.C. Gardner at Mac Haik. Myself and Eric Lee will continue where Steven left off. On colors that are not yet available we will have to wait so that we can insure there is no additional charge for those specific colors. A two thousand dollar non-refundable deposit will be required on all orders and will be applied to the purchase.

We are continuing our aggressive pricing and now that affiliate codes have opened back up on the Gladiator we are offering additional discounts for affiliate member programs including Tread Lightly. Because our prices are so we cannot advertise them publicly. Please email either of us below and we will be more than happy to quote you pricing for a custom build.

Whenever you make an inquiry please copy both of the below email invoices below to insure we handle your request as expediently as possible.

Thanks for your business!

Eric Lee
734-355-7659
[email protected]

K.C. Gardner
512-970-5524
[email protected]

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT

Professor57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2020 Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All,
This is K.C. Gardner at Mac Haik. Myself and Eric Lee will continue where Steven left off. On colors that are not yet available we will have to wait so that we can insure there is no additional charge for those specific colors. A two thousand dollar non-refundable deposit will be required on all orders and will be applied to the purchase.

We are continuing our aggressive pricing and now that affiliate codes have opened back up on the Gladiator we are offering additional discounts for affiliate member programs including Tread Lightly. Because our prices are so we cannot advertise them publicly. Please email either of us below and we will be more than happy to quote you pricing for a custom build.

Whenever you make an inquiry please copy both of the below email invoices below to insure we handle your request as expediently as possible.

Thanks for your business!

Eric Lee
734-355-7659
[email protected]

K.C. Gardner
512-970-5524
[email protected]
I reached out to K.C. Gardner with a build list for a Gator via email and heard back quite quickly.
Sponsored