• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Alabama New OEM under seat storage box.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Man, if it wasn't a 9h non-stop drive I'd do it. Halfway point is Huntsville AL, and that's still about 5h away and $100 in gas.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Forum Crawler

Forum Crawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Working for the man every night and day
Yeah we’re all the way south

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Out of curiosity, what are the dimensions of your fridge? I'm considering the Goose delete for my Yeti 65 cooler, but I'm not sure if the single has enough room.

OP
OP
Forum Crawler

Forum Crawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Out of curiosity, what are the dimensions of your fridge? I'm considering the Goose delete for my Yeti 65 cooler, but I'm not sure if the single has enough room.
22 tall
28 long
17 wide with travel bag

I don’t think a Yeti 65 will fit there, I have a Yeti 45 here and it’s about the same size as the Engel just not as tall

Sponsored

Rexx1029

First Name
Rexx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator and Cherokee trailhawk elite
Occupation
Auto body tech and mechanic for jeep

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
If you were willing to ship it and each party just eats the shipping cost +$200 to you, I think this would be off your hands within the hour you posted it. Or even for more money ;)

MobileHomeboy

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7, 2018 Ram 2500 Cummins, 2022 Power Wagon
I’ll pay shipping both ways and $200.

Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
How would the key work? Isn't it the same as the key for the doors, glove box, center box and seat backs? Will you have a duplicate cut?

MobileHomeboy

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7, 2018 Ram 2500 Cummins, 2022 Power Wagon
How would the key work? Isn't it the same as the key for the doors, glove box, center box and seat backs? Will you have a duplicate cut?
I think it would have to be rekeyed to match the new owners key. Would definitely have to be unlocked to swap out the locks.

OP
OP
Forum Crawler

Forum Crawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Sold pending funds

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
22 tall
28 long
17 wide with travel bag

I don’t think a Yeti 65 will fit there, I have a Yeti 45 here and it’s about the same size as the Engel just not as tall
Thanks for the info.