New Spy Shots, But of What?

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Nobody caught this response from Spenchy………………...
I think somebody knows something that they cant share right now
Oh, believe me; I saw that. Just didn't want to put him on the spot. That can get a fella in trouble upstairs.

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
Oh, believe me; I saw that. Just didn't want to put him on the spot. That can get a fella in trouble upstairs.
I would never want to get a guy in trouble, never my intent. All JEEP people are GOOD people!

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
Last year Jeep told members of the press that a Hemi option in the Wrangler could not happen with the current model. The size of the hemi eliminated the safety crumple zones and it won't be able to pass safety crash tests without significant changes to the frame and body.

They are going to put the Hellcat into the Durango for 2021 but it is a one year only option because the Hellcat will make FCA fail the 2022 CARB and emissions standards. That was in a recent press release.

Like the supercharged Grand Cherokee, any souped up hemi is going to be a limited production deal and I'm betting will have a hefty price tag (I saw a Grand at the dealer and he had it marked at 100K. Who here would spent 100k for a Hellcat JT ?

JeepGladRubi

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LR Defender, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Gladiator Mojave 392?
Sponsored