First Name
Jim Valldeperas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Planner
Hey all, I just took delivery of my new Gladiator Sport S, Gobi (tan) yesterday and have been looking around for an affordable Tonneau cover. I found one of Ebay made by a company called DT Moto and was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this product. I can't drop a bunch of $$ for this as I just dropped a bunch doing the deal and this cover is $195.
Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all, I just took delivery of my new Gladiator Sport S, Gobi (tan) yesterday and have been looking around for an affordable Tonneau cover. I found one of Ebay made by a company called DT Moto and was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this product. I can't drop a bunch of $$ for this as I just dropped a bunch doing the deal and this cover is $195.
I paid 400 for the rugged ridge tri fold soft cover. I went with what I did because of the attachment at the front of the bed. Mine attaches with the brackets like the mopar one does, but still half the cost of that. That DT Moto one is full soft & attaches with velcro. If your into that then its probably fine. I wanted easy on & easy open & dont like the regular soft ones as they always end up with a low spot in them.