Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Flash-Day-Sale.jpg

This is our big FLASH DAY sale!

Use the code Flash19 to save up to 20% off!

The Flash Day Sales event is here and so are the deals. This isn't just your normal everyday sale though. These are some of the best deals of the year!

Take a look at these FLASH DAY EVENT ONLY deals that you won't find anywhere else. Up to 20% off and free shipping* on orders over $70 is a pretty sweet deal. If you find a better deal anywhere else or want a deal that's not listed, give us a call. You have till midnight on the 16th to take advantage of these deals so get moving! :)

www.northridge4x4.com

Ba, ba, ba BONUS! Some of our discounts are too good to advertise. Be sure to add your favorite parts to your cart with the discount code to see if they're eligible.

NOTE: Due to manufacturer agreements, not all products can be discounted and previous purchases are not eligible for deals or specials.....Sorry.
Sponsored

Sshec152

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator, 2007 bmw 335i
Ordered a steersmarts track bar! I don’t really need it but i know i will eventually and cant pass up on the discount! Thank you!

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
Flash-Day-Sale.jpg

This is our big FLASH DAY sale!

Use the code Flash19 to save up to 20% off!

The Flash Day Sales event is here and so are the deals. This isn't just your normal everyday sale though. These are some of the best deals of the year!

Take a look at these FLASH DAY EVENT ONLY deals that you won't find anywhere else. Up to 20% off and free shipping* on orders over $70 is a pretty sweet deal. If you find a better deal anywhere else or want a deal that's not listed, give us a call. You have till midnight on the 16th to take advantage of these deals so get moving! :)

www.northridge4x4.com

Ba, ba, ba BONUS! Some of our discounts are too good to advertise. Be sure to add your favorite parts to your cart with the discount code to see if they're eligible.

NOTE: Due to manufacturer agreements, not all products can be discounted and previous purchases are not eligible for deals or specials.....Sorry.
Do you do installations too? I'm out on the Olympic Peninsula and don't know of any shops around

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Yes we do!

Our Silverdale shop is only a couple hours away from P.A., c'mon down and see us.

You can give Maxx a ring at 360-340-0282 and talk with him about what you need installed.

Just do it today to get in on the Flash Day sale!

Sponsored

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
Yes we do!

Our Silverdale shop is only a couple hours away from P.A., c'mon down and see us.

You can give Maxx a ring at 360-340-0282 and talk with him about what you need installed.

Just do it today to get in on the Flash Day sale!
It's a couple hours away if the Bridge is down :)

I didn't realize you were that close. I'll give Maxx a call. I don't have the rig yet, it's in transit to the dealer so a good time to start lining things up.

You guys hooked me up with a Prorock axle for my JKU a few years back. Helped me out of a jam.