Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Guys,
Where’s the best place to buy the OEM LED taillights. I know Quadratec has them, but are over $600 for both. Two different Mopar sites came up when I searched with a price of $515ish, but not sure they are the legit sites. Searched eBay, listings etc with no luck. Hate to go any higher than $500 for these. Thanks!
Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S
I'm waiting for Oracle to come out with JT tails after they recently released the JL tails

Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ME
I haven't seen anything for the JT yet. For the JL they have a complete LED replacement (entire taillight, not just the bulbs)
But is it only a smoked lens offering? Curious if they offer something a bit more OEM for the JL.

Soedog

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2006 BMW Z4 3. 0si. Previous Jeeps: 2012 JK Sport, 2016 JK Rubicon Hard Rock Edition
Occupation
Quality Engineering Tech
Guys,
Where’s the best place to buy the OEM LED taillights. I know Quadratec has them, but are over $600 for both. Two different Mopar sites came up when I searched with a price of $515ish, but not sure they are the legit sites. Searched eBay, listings etc with no luck. Hate to go any higher than $500 for these. Thanks!
Try BAM Wholesale hard to beat their prices I have found. They do charge shipping though.

https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-lamp-tail-68336582af

https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-lamp-tail-68336583af

OP
OP

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks for the replies. I do have a question, what is the differences with the last 2 letters in the part number. Seems like at least 4 different options(AG, AF, AE, etc). Does that matter?

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks for the replies. I do have a question, what is the differences with the last 2 letters in the part number. Seems like at least 4 different options(AG, AF, AE, etc). Does that matter?
The last two letters suffix are the revision of that part number. "AA" would be the original first run part. "AB" would be the second revision and so forth down the alphabet in series and if by chance they got past "AZ", it would go to "BA". I am sure you see the pattern.

In theory, later revision suffix part numbers are suppose to be fit, form and function replacement of a previous revision suffix. I will also add that the suffix revision can be anything from a manufacturing process, internal design change and/or a vendor supplier change. Unless a specific service instruction says to go to a newer suffix revision of the part to fix a problem, previous suffix parts are usually used as replacement until that stock is depleted.

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ME
In addition to @Hootbro 's info, also consider which tail light to purchase. The blind spot sensor is inside of the tail light system, so there will be the blind spot variant and the no blind spot variant. The part numbers I listed in my earlier post are for no blind spot (which would be what you would want as you don't have that feature if you already do not have any type of LED light - LED tail lights are mandatory if you checked that box at point of order).

OP
OP

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ok thanks, yes I was verifying the LED taillights without blind spot is what I need.
Sponsored