First Name
Townes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator, 20 KTM 250sx, 01 Honda cr250
Occupation
White Castle cashier
I'm making a trip to Longmont, Colorado soon to meet up with some buddies and I have been trying to find some good trails near by. My JT is stock and I have never taken a car or truck off-road before so something a stock JT could easily tackle would be ideal. Just trying to get out and have a good time with some friends. Found a few online but cant find much info on difficulty. Does anyone have any good information or can refer me to some sources? That would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

calnca

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
www.trailsoffroad.com Most trails close to you may be under seasonal closure.
In the 70’s in CO, when there weren’t many off roaders, there was no such thing as seasonal closures……except for private property I never saw a gate in the hills…..early spring was the best……bust a drift, find open road until the next drift, bust it and keep going until Mother Nature really closed the road.

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
I don't know of any trails in Longmont specifically. Everything is West of you in Allenspark / Estes area. Unfortunately all of this is snow and ice. You'd have to head south / southwest at least 2 hours to find trails closer to Buena Vista. Sorry there's not much open right now especially if you don't have a winch or some aggressive tires/chains.

Screenshot from trailsoffroad.com (the guys that run this site are awesome and I highly recommend to support them)

Jeep Gladiator Off-road trails near Longmont, CO 1645739474977

OP
OP
t0wnes_

t0wnes_

First Name
Townes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator, 20 KTM 250sx, 01 Honda cr250
Occupation
White Castle cashier
I don't know of any trails in Longmont specifically. Everything is West of you in Allenspark / Estes area. Unfortunately all of this is snow and ice. You'd have to head south / southwest at least 2 hours to find trails closer to Buena Vista. Sorry there's not much open right now especially if you don't have a winch or some aggressive tires/chains.

Screenshot from trailsoffroad.com (the guys that run this site are awesome and I highly recommend to support them)

Jeep Gladiator Off-road trails near Longmont, CO 1645739474977
I appreciate the info and screenshot! Also, $25 a year isn't to bad I'll definitely look into that!
Sponsored