• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina Offers? (4) 37x12.5x17" Mickey Baja Boss M/Ts

scoobycarolanNC

First Name
Scooby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
I bought these tires 2 months ago at $453 a piece and they only have 1500 miles on them. Just looking to see if anyone is willing to make a decent offer on them. Running them on 4.10 gears is ok, but I'm looking at $3K to go up to 5.13s and I just dont think the one inch I got over 35s was worth it.
Sponsored

Rubiwoo

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Self Employeed
I would if I lived in your area. Good luck with the sell.

Sponsored

Newlife

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep gladiator rubicon
Where in NC are you? Might be worth the drive to Knoxville, I’m getting my gears done in 3 weeks and it’s 1800.00 if you really wanted to keep the 37’s

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
MSL
I bought these tires 2 months ago at $453 a piece and they only have 1500 miles on them. Just looking to see if anyone is willing to make a decent offer on them. Running them on 4.10 gears is ok, but I'm looking at $3K to go up to 5.13s and I just dont think the one inch I got over 35s was worth it.
Shawn is a very active member on the JL forums and is meticulous (he did my re-gear). Here is a link for when he did a DIY step-by-step guide for others while doing my re-gear to 5.13s:

He’s over in Kernersville and could do it in a weekend for less than $3K.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Where in NC are you? Might be worth the drive to Knoxville, I’m getting my gears done in 3 weeks and it’s 1800.00 if you really wanted to keep the 37’s
Who here in Knox is doing them?

OP
OP
scoobycarolanNC

scoobycarolanNC

First Name
Scooby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
I have a fresh set of 35's on my LJ that I'm temped to exchange for if you're interested.

Jeep Gladiator Offers? (4) 37x12.5x17" Mickey Baja Boss M/Ts IMG_4223.JPG
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

She's pretty...... But I'm not a huge Nitto fan. I really love these tires so I'd get the same ones, just smaller.