First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX being replaced by Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction
I went for the first time this past weekend and had a blast. I'd love to wheel with some other JTs. Hope to see you guys in June! I should be lifted 2" and on 37's by then.
IMG_2130.JPG
Graig,

I remember seeing your JT around the park Saturday, I had the white Rubicon with my sons black JKU. I was wetter than usual, had a blast myself and even found a way to get stuck over in ā€œAll Badā€

1D664087-3EAB-40E3-B707-A90411BA2FBD.jpeg

Gdavis

First Name
Graig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I remember seeing your gladiator there. that looks a little soupy! We should definitely get the gladiators to group together next time.

Graig,

I remember seeing your JT around the park Saturday, I had the white Rubicon with my sons black JKU. I was wetter than usual, had a blast myself and even found a way to get stuck over in ā€œAll Badā€

Jeep Gladiator Ohio Trails 1D664087-3EAB-40E3-B707-A90411BA2FBD

CG07SUT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
I remember seeing your gladiator there. that looks a little soupy! We should definitely get the gladiators to group together next time.
Definitely. My son and I are generally there, sometimes with my brother as well.

Solemap

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
My first time owning a Jeep and want to get out and do some light offroading and camping with the family. Does Southington have a decent amount of trails for a stock sport S max tow? How is the camping? Do they have decent amount of space for pop-up campers?

Sponsored

Gdavis

First Name
Graig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
My first time owning a Jeep and want to get out and do some light offroading and camping with the family. Does Southington have a decent amount of trails for a stock sport S max tow? How is the camping? Do they have decent amount of space for pop-up campers?
You can get around the main loop and probably the sand dunes. Itā€™s not real far though. They havenā€™t been allowed to open camping yet. They have sites with electric hookup.

CG07SUT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Ive seen some Renegades, some Compass, some NBS cherokees and some grand cherokees run around the property on stock street tires. Really depends on what youā€™re comfortable trying and what the current/recent weather has been like. In the dead of the summer drought, Ive seen the lower rim completely dry where most any 4x4 could easily traverse. The property is family friendly and there are always people there willing to assist. For the cost of entry, its certainly worth a try in my opinion.

My sons 75th Anny JKU on a 2ā€ budget boost and gladiator Falken AT3s ran through the whole park last week including the deep waters of the lower rim. His. JKU was in the background of the one photo above where I ended up getting stuck, he pulled me out with the tow strap, this was over in the deep stuff of ā€œall badā€.

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ā€˜95 YJ
I was hoping I had stumbled upon a closer to home ā€˜wheeling spot. But its still over 4 hours away. :(

Solemap

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I have the max tow so it came with some all terrains instead of standard street tires. Not the most aggressive tread but better than street. Sounds like a family trip is in order. Thanks for the info guys.

TRM07

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2007 JK
Iā€™m about an hour and a half from SOR in Pittsburgh. Iā€™ve been there quite a few times, but only in my jk. The JT is my dd for right now, and the jk is my wheeling toy. So Iā€™m hoping to be there in June, but not in the gladiator.

Sponsored

Wicknalter

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Going down to Southington this Saturday for there October event. Any page members going?

OP
OP
OMTBiker

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
Not sure yet, wanting to go.

Wicknalter

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Going to Southington tomorrow for the years final event. Anyone coming down?
Sponsored