Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ram Power Wagon
Occupation
#BBN #RaiderNation
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Heated LEDs 20220102_145910

Jeep Gladiator Oracle Heated LEDs 20220102_150622

Super happy with the heated LEDs! Very easy installation. I hooked up the halos to Aux 4 so I could turn them off, if needed. Altogether, it took about 1 hour (in 28° temps) with adjustment. I've gotta say that these things heat up very quickly! We're gonna see how well they work over the next couple days...we're expecting negative temps and some pretty good snows. ❄🥶❄🥶❄
Sponsored

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler

Super happy with the heated LEDs! Very easy installation. I hooked up the halos to Aux 4 so I could turn them off, if needed. Altogether, it took about 1 hour (in 28° temps) with adjustment. I've gotta say that these things heat up very quickly! We're gonna see how well they work over the next couple days...we're expecting negative temps and some pretty good snows. ❄🥶❄🥶❄
They look really nice, really thought hard when the special came up on the board but just ended up ordering the LED option from the factory, since I am in Texas. You are skilled sir! That is not the easiest thing to do in negative temps! :clap:

OP
OP
Montana_Wildcat

Montana_Wildcat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ram Power Wagon
Occupation
#BBN #RaiderNation
They look really nice, really thought hard when the special came up on the board but just ended up ordering the LED option from the factory, since I am in Texas. You are skilled sir! That is not the easiest thing to do in negative temps! :clap:
Thanks....but after ACTUAL negative temps (-20s) for two weeks, +28 felt like a heat wave!

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
Thanks....but after ACTUAL negative temps (-20s) for two weeks, +28 felt like a heat wave!
Wiring is not easy even in regular temps but in freezing weather, WOW I applaud your dedication! Had the AC on a day ago, now we have freezing temps here too!

Sting-Gray Neutral Pres.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport Diesel
Very happy with mine so far, they did not ice up in a driving snowstorm 3 days ago. For the record, even my HALOGEN headlights were half iced over on a 10 degF freeway drive from constant snow spray. Halogen fog lights totally obscured. Both lights on the entire drive. Do think I'll need to aim the Oracles up a tad though.
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Heated LEDs 65B4A1C9-1799-4177-922F-DCB523B60B26
Sponsored