Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I want to thank everyone for their input in this discussion. Apparently, the pictures I posted in this thread assisted Oracle Lighting with understanding my situation. They have offered to ship me the correct fog lights for my Jeep Gladiator at no charge.

My objective here was not to attack Oracle Lighting. Their email communication stated company policy and that they could not do anything further. This is why I went online and did not continue to work with Oracle directly. I had the distinct impression they had nothing more to discuss.

Also, I really do like the Oracle Oculus headlights. I posted a very favorable writeup about that installation in the Lighting section here which I hope you will check out.

Thanks for your words, and we are glad that we were able to get more of the details and additional photos here for us to better understand the situation more fully. Hopefully, this renewed decision is more satisfactory.

We're certain any confusion and hassle will be worth the fog lights for your build. Looking forward to seeing them paired with your Oculus and we are here to help should you need it along the way.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Klutch

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
Thanks for your words, and we are glad that we were able to get more of the details and additional photos here for us to better understand the situation more fully. Hopefully, this renewed decision is more satisfactory.

We're certain any confusion and hassle will be worth the fog lights for your build. Looking forward to seeing them paired with your Oculus and we are here to help should you need it along the way.
Sure, I will post some pics of the installed fog lights with the Oculus headlights.

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude
We all make mistakes, customer service is how you handle those mistakes ...

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Funny how they wanna help when everyone is upset by the way they are handling the situation.
I think it’s shitty they wanted you to pay shipping to get the lights back that YOU bought and paid for.
Also how do they have a right to fuss about the lights when clearly a few days ago you posted up about getting a box from them all beat to hell and shipped in a minimalistic protective way.
Wonder if they came damaged of when you wanted to send them back they would claim they didn’t come to you that way.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
The fog lights box was kinda beat up when I got it. Maybe it didn't do so well on the return trip to New Orleans. This is how I received the headlight/fog light package. The two boxes were wrapped together and inside a plastic bag.

I used the original box when I returned the fog lights. I taped up the broken areas, but I included all the foam packaging and even the plastic sheets that were covering the fog lights.

001-jpg.jpg

002-jpg.jpg
My lights from Quadratc were all inside another box with additional padding in there. The oracle boxes are in pristine condition. That fog light box looks completly destroyed.

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
I have received numerous items from companies that they put a shipping label on the original packaging. Most of the time they arrive with damage to the box. Companies should spend a few more pennies and put it inside a box made for shipping.

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator, 2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Boeing
Call your credit card company and have them reverse the charge as you already returned the item
Sponsored