Sponsored

Order process start to finish. How long did it take yours?

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
No clue, but after contacting Jeep Chat, I learned that apparently I am 15 days away from them performing a review to determine if my jeep is in fact lost...I'm already at about 5 weeks in transit (with no status change) so apparently the magic timeframe for them to take any action is 7 weeks in Transit with no status change...I can't deny that whatever enthusiasm I had has been severely diminished...

So has anyone had their Jeep declared KZ OE or KZ OG? and what does Jeep do about it, are you offered any compensation (ie rebate or discount) or is it pretty much "hey sorry bout that, get to the back of the line and order again, maybe next time you will get what you ordered..."
I’m at six weeks and my dealer has no clue. They have about 25 “in transit”. And about 200 in our SW region. They can’t lose 200!
Sponsored

20blue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 overland diesel
Occupation
Construction
Me and another guy here ordered 4-1 he is picking tomorrow and I am picking up Monday Travis at Tri-City is the man

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I’m at six weeks and my dealer has no clue. They have about 25 “in transit”. And about 200 in our SW region. They can’t lose 200!
mine took 8 weeks. in transit can start when it moves to the lot for loading on a train. then once on the train your dealer can track the train so maybe your is somewhere deep in the lot after someone moved it to get to another jeep

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
mine took 8 weeks. in transit can start when it moves to the lot for loading on a train. then once on the train your dealer can track the train so maybe your is somewhere deep in the lot after someone moved it to get to another jeep
I get that, but my dealer hasn't head a thing since mid-April. You'd think they'd be a bit anxious since the dealer has already paid for it.

Sponsored

SpeedNeed

First Name
Speed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, S4, Panamera
Dealer says mine came in.
Ordered: March 31
Build Sheet: May 5th
At Dealer: May 31

Can’t get there for a few days to inspect and pick up.