Sponsored

How long did it take to get from the yard to your Texas dealer by truck?

Chadnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F-350 4x4
My JTR has been in the rail yard near Ft. Worth for almost 2 weeks now. How long did it take you? My dealer is in Georgetown. I'm thinking it's got to be here by this coming weekend. Jeep chat says no more updates until it hits dealer.
Sponsored

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My JTR has been in the rail yard near Ft. Worth for almost 2 weeks now. How long did it take you? My dealer is in Georgetown. I'm thinking it's got to be here by this coming weekend. Jeep chat says no more updates until it hits dealer.
When did you order, what color?

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer was not straightforward with me about delivery timelines. I firmly believe they wanted me to be unprepared for delivery so that they could push their higher financing. So my info is incomplete but I think mine was only a couple days at the most.

I think this comes down to having a truckload of vehicle’s at the rail yard destined for your dealer, and maybe others nearby. I would think yours wouldn’t take long

OP
OP

Chadnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F-350 4x4

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I totally just looked up your window sticker before you even replied lol, I have a punk'in MT coming at some point and I'm chomping at the bit, did jeepcare inform you it had shipped? I was under the impression they stopped tracking after it hit KZ status until it hit the lot, or if they were tracking information was dubious at best.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Chadnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F-350 4x4
Dealer told me that it was in alliance texas two weeks ago. I cant find that on a map, but he says it's near fort worth.

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer told me that it was in alliance texas two weeks ago. I cant find that on a map, but he says it's near fort worth.
Never heard of it either. Maybe that’s the name of a transporter.

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
@Chadnutz jeepcares told me this morning I am in the shipping stage and have been for 12 days, did you use them as a resource or did you talk directly with mak haik dealers for information.

OP
OP

Chadnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F-350 4x4
Alliance is a rail yard near Haslet, TX, which is near Ft. Worth. The dealer told me when it reached Alliance. After 10 or so days I checked jeep chat and they couldn't narrow the shipping step down. Is yours also going to Mack Haik? If so, how many more do we need to fill up a truck? :rock:

OP
OP

Chadnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F-350 4x4
IT'S AT THE DEALER!!! WAHOOO!!!!

I just have to wait until Saturday to get it because both my wife and I will sign for it since it's going into a trust.

Sponsored

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
IT'S AT THE DEALER!!! WAHOOO!!!!

I just have to wait until Saturday to get it because both my wife and I will sign for it since it's going into a trust.
Yep jeepchat is worthless in that regard, just got the call mine is also at the dealer, now to decide if I will wait or make today or tomorrow a long day.

OP
OP

Chadnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F-350 4x4
Is your dealer Mack Haik?

Take a picture of mine and send it to me. :D

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
Mine is also at that rail yard. Dealer just told me about a week or less to delivery. possibly. I know its not in their control but keeping my fingers crossed for less than a week
Sponsored