Sponsored

how long did you wait to receive your Gladiator?

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
Tbh my needs were relatively low. I live in the NE so Mojave’s aren’t the best sellers. Everyone wants rubicons. I believe my package only had Cold weather, premium soft top and auto. I’ve upgraded to LEDS on my own and really didn’t need much.

I was looking at a 2500 at the time and they offer me a stupid amount for my $1500 that I had to just test drive the jeep the rekindle the fire or my jeep love.

it also helps that I think I was at one of the only honest jeep dealers around me.
Our dealer is ridiculously corrupted. You have to have the guts to walk away. Having said that, my salesman is pretty honest, but he's pretty low on the pecking order.
Sponsored

f33d

First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Our dealer is ridiculously corrupted. You have to have the guts to walk away. Having said that, my salesman is pretty honest, but he's pretty low on the pecking order.
Yep I drive over an hour to go to this dealer when I need stuff vs the one 10 mins away. With that said I rarely ever go because I don’t trust anyone who didn’t pay for my vehicle to take the same care I would. My buddy is on his 4th rim replacement from when he went to get an oil change and rotation from Subaru and they scratched the rim with an impact drill. Literally 3 other times.

The manager said “we can not meet your level of standard you desire” what to not scratch my rim during an oil change?

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
I wonder what that was about? No rhyme or reason.
I ordered the dual doors---stupid of me to think they would actually produce something when they make it available for sale/order. Not happy with the wait but I'm sure I'm going to love spending spring, summer, and fall with the half doors.

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
I ordered the dual doors---stupid of me to think they would actually produce something when they make it available for sale/order. Not happy with the wait but I'm sure I'm going to love spending spring, summer, and fall with the half doors.
Yesterday I ordered 5 Kanati Trail Hogs online. They took the money, and today emailed that they had none and were refunding my money! Is there anything in stock anywhere?
Sponsored