First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Occupation
Campground Owner
Just got word, my JT ordered on May 12th will be here by Friday. Got a loaded Sport S w/max tow, leather and all the goodies coming. MSRP is $55.5k. The dealer is giving me 61k for my 19' RAM 2500 Cummins. I bought the 2500 to tow my RV but last Sept we bought a campground, so I don't need that large tow capacity anymore, just something to take my trailer to dealer for repairs, etc. This is why I picked the Sport with largest tow capability, my trailer is 5500lbs empty. I've had many jeeps over the years but my offroading days are over. Will be using my JT for daily driving, heavy winter driving, and for jobs around the campground.

I've never ordered a vehicle before, I'm guessing when I am negotiating a price, the dealer has me by the balls since he knows I really want this truck. What can I expect for talk down range on a 55k MSRP?
Sponsored

Last edited:

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Congrats on the Jeep! I'm waiting for mine and the wait is killing me...

I placed an order for one and the MSRP was $65,365. Sell price was $57,123. Out the door was $61,640. That's before any rebates that Jeep might have when I take delivery.