• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida PAC Audio price drop

guitarshredder7

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR Manual
Occupation
A&P
PAC Audio AP4 ch41:
- used for a few months before getting a different head unit
-allows for integrating amps with uConnect, works amazingly well
-$130 shipped

Open to some trades.

Jeep Gladiator PAC Audio price drop 93A821DA-A9B3-4D7C-ADCB-F57EEFF5779C

Jeep Gladiator PAC Audio price drop F89DED75-621D-446A-843A-E5A19BFED160
Sponsored

Last edited:

memphiskane

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Willys
Does this come with the subwoofer level knob? Not seeing it in the pics. Also is it the revision 2?

thanks

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
I'm interested but curious why the speaker wires are cut and if you still have the other side of that part of the harness. Is there anything else different than one you'd buy from crutchfield or the like?

OP
OP
guitarshredder7

guitarshredder7

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR Manual
Occupation
A&P
I'm interested but curious why the speaker wires are cut and if you still have the other side of that part of the harness. Is there anything else different than one you'd buy from crutchfield or the like?
That’s how it comes from pac. That’s where it taps into your oem speaker wire. It comes with everything it came with from pac. Plus the ANC wiring for those who have it

Sponsored

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
It looks like there should be a hardness on there to plug back into the factory speaker wires, do you still have that piece? I'm not worried about splicing it back together, just wanted to make sure it was there. If so, I'll take it!

Capture.JPG

OP
OP
guitarshredder7

guitarshredder7

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR Manual
Occupation
A&P
It looks like there should be a hardness on there to plug back into the factory speaker wires, do you still have that piece? I'm not worried about splicing it back together, just wanted to make sure it was there. If so, I'll take it!

Jeep Gladiator PAC Audio price drop Capture.JPG
Yes, I have everything for it. Once I get home tonight I will send you a picture of all components included for validation purposes. Does that work for ya?

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Yes, I have everything for it. Once I get home tonight I will send you a picture of all components included for validation purposes. Does that work for ya?
Sounds good! Thanks a bunch.

memphiskane

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Willys
I guess I was too slow to respond. If the other guy falls through I will take it off your hands

Sponsored

memphiskane

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Willys
Didn't see this marked as sold, still available?
Sponsored