Sponsored

PBI Customs Dash Bar - Phone, tablet, and whatever mount!

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone out there is looking for a great quality phone mount, check into PBI Customs. They are a family owned and operated business from Texas. The owner hand makes all of the equipment and accessories in his shop. The dash bar is great. I have one in both out JT and JKU. It runs the entire length of the dash and you can use Ram mount or different mounts from Amazon on their dash bar. It's very versitile so you can mount your phone or tablet in ways that it won't obstruct your view. Most of PBI's accessories are for Jeeps, but they can custom make any part.

Check out their website: www.pbicustoms.com

Also, here are a few videos that I did with them on my youtube channel. The first video is from Jeep Invasion in Tennessee.

Jeep Invasion:
PBI Customs shop:
Install on our JKU:
Dash Bar Mount in my JT:

If it sounds like I am promoting them, then yes I am. Their products are built here in the US (Texas), Their great quality equipment, and since I've became friends with them, they have been really cool and are a very nice family. And your parts won't take a century to get to you. Haha!

Also, you can subscribe to my channel if you like. Not required though. https://youtube.com/c/ChangeYoLife?sub_confirmation=1

Everyone take care and stay safe!

2021_11_28_11_10_33_326.jpg
Sponsored