Sponsored

Quadratec catalogue came in the mail today.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
@Rob_Quadratec how do we go about discounts? And can we use/get one with each order, or how does it work? Just ordered a bug guard from you guys and didn't know about the forum discount :(
Chat online with them on the website or call them and they will give you code to put in at checkout
Sponsored

Rob_Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1992 Jeep Cherokee, 1947 Bantam T3-C Overland Expedition Trailer
Occupation
Video Host
@Rob_Quadratec how do we go about discounts? And can we use/get one with each order, or how does it work? Just ordered a bug guard from you guys and didn't know about the forum discount :(
The only real catch is that you can't get the discount on the website, yet.

You can call in your order, live chat, or send the Quadratec User (https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/members/quadratec.10048/) on here a message to place your order and they can give you the forum discount! It's valid every time you order, not just once. If you have any trouble reaching any of those options you can always reach out to me as well, but I'm not in front of my computer all day like the customer service and sales guys are, so it may take a bit for me to get back to you.

Punkngladiator

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma gone soon 2020 gladiator on its way
I “was” going to order a set of fog light extensions for $28 but Quadratec wants $32 to ship 2 little wires. Nope. You can keep the catalogs I ordered.

Doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Audi A4
Quadratec has been great to me. I ordered some parts including a backordered Corsa exhaust. They couldn't give me a hard and fast day for it coming out of backorder, but that was due to Corsa. The exhaust shipped after a month and arrived at the start of this pandemic. It weighed heavy on me, I never opened the exhaust and asked if I could return it. The return was very easy (not free but I wouldn't expect that for this item). I had my refund processed the day they received it. So I've been pleased with pricing, parts, backordered items and returns.

EezyE

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
@Rob_Quadratec do you know how long it takes to get a Quadratec catalogue in the mail? It’s going on 2 months since I’ve requested one through the website.

Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
@Rob_Quadratec do you know how long it takes to get a Quadratec catalogue in the mail? It’s going on 2 months since I’ve requested one through the website.
I didn't even request 1 and got it. I don't think they like you :P

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
Compare with others you'll often ( often ) find prices are same or better at Quadratec. I have been dealing with them for Tj, TJL, current CJ5 and current JT. Service has always, without exception, been outstanding. By phone or when I show up to pick up an order in person. If by chance they don't have something when I show up, they ship it fast, for free. To be fair I am only 45 miles from them at home and 20 miles from them at work.

Looking at a larger picture, locally we get to see what they do for the five state Jeep Communities and the non-Jeep Communities. It is much more then selling parts I can assure you.

I recently bought 4 Mopar Performance wheels, one came with a blemish-small chip, next wheel arrived in 1 day, AND we negotiated a price so I could keep the 5th wheel as a spare. Someone noted above about inventory counts being incorrect. These 5 wheels were spelled out as in stock, on close out and were the last ones in stock.

If we want to complain, we should complain about the aftermarket manufactures over-pricing, not the folks that help us get what we either need or want.

Enjoy Your Rides Folks!

Rob_Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1992 Jeep Cherokee, 1947 Bantam T3-C Overland Expedition Trailer
Occupation
Video Host
@EezyE Send me a PM and I'll see what's going on with your catalog request. Just need your full name, shipping address, and vehicle data that you want catalogs for.

1OffCraz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
No their customer service there is terrible. They also don’t tell you when they have backorders as you order.
Agreed. I live in PA, and still wait for stuff from them longer than any other supplier.
Seems like it takes them days to process and ship orders even if it's in stock.

Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
The only real catch is that you can't get the discount on the website, yet.

You can call in your order, live chat, or send the Quadratec User (https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/members/quadratec.10048/) on here a message to place your order and they can give you the forum discount! It's valid every time you order, not just once. If you have any trouble reaching any of those options you can always reach out to me as well, but I'm not in front of my computer all day like the customer service and sales guys are, so it may take a bit for me to get back to you.

Is this still the case. I got a message back from the quadratec user with this 3 days after you posted this. I havent done the math to see if its applying to my orders, but I have ordered a few things since then.

I have also noted your account that you are forum member so you will get the discounts automatically when you place an order online.

Have a great day!

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Agreed. I live in PA, and still wait for stuff from them longer than any other supplier.
Seems like it takes them days to process and ship orders even if it's in stock.
Weird, I ordered something and it was at my house within 3 days... lol.
Sponsored