Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2 X JL Rubs - JT Rub Gladiator.
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
***NEW PRODUCT ALERT!
Over the past year, many Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT owners have been asking for a smoked lens chop DRL and finally it's ready for release!

Featuring a white DRL that shines through a smoked lens, our chop kit will be sure to give the front end of your Jeep a very sleek, thin look, while maintaining the amber side marker to keep it DOT/SAE compliant. The sequential turn signal illuminates in the direction that you are turning to improve visibility and safety while on the road. These lights are fully plug and play for both halogen and LED package models and are guaranteed to never cause any dash errors! Available for all Jeep trim levels: Rubicon, Sahara, Overland, Moab, Mojave, Willy’s, Sport S Max Tow, and even Sport/S trim because we love each and every one of you.

They are soon to be available for purchase at Quadratec, Northridge 4x4, Extreme Terrain, Premier, Meyer, and Keystone.
BUT are available on our website right now! Fender Lights - Factory Replacement Lights (quakeled.com)

Please make sure that you select the proper sku/link for your trim level:

RUBICON/MOJAVE:
Model Number: QTE1194
Jeep Wrangler JL/Gladiator JT Slim Smoked DRL Rubicon Fender Chop Kit (quakeled.com)

SAHARA/MOAB/ WILLYS (JT) /OVERLAND/SPORT S MAX TOW:
Model Number: QTE1300
Jeep Wrangler JL/Gladiator JT Slim Smoked DRL Sahara/Overland Fender Chop Kit (quakeled.com)

SPORT/SPORT S/WILLYS (JL):
Model Number: QTE1302
Jeep Wrangler JL / Gladiator JT Slim Smoked DRL Sport/Sport S Fender Chop Kit with RGB (quakeled.com)

*If you are not 100% certain on what model chop kit will fit your jeep, please reach out to us at 720-305-8979 and we will make sure you order the right kit.

smoke-chop_1-03-jpg.jpg

smoke-chop-07-jpg.jpg

smoke-chop_1-06-jpg.jpg

smoke-chop-02-jpg.jpg

smoke-chop-03-jpg.jpg

smoke-chop-09-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

TwelveSoldier

First Name
J T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator and Wrangler
Which one will work with 80th Anniversary EcoDiesel?

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Great news… I installed a set… for a fyi I found out if the wires come out. You can the plugs are matched exactly the same for what color goes where, just put the plugs exactly the same way. Unfortunately I had to cut the factory plug off and wire the 2 together but it worked perfectly

67D1FA01-EF48-40B6-97D8-A5007B3CF5DC.jpeg

6FA386C3-D879-45EE-AD22-B610EFAB2A28.jpeg

BE5E3DD2-269F-4FCA-A9D6-198FDFA96811.jpeg

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Which one will work with 80th Anniversary EcoDiesel?
@TwelveSoldier ,

I have no clue how this question got lost in our thread post, but if you have not already been taken care of, and to those users that might have the same exact question, our chop kits designed for the Overland JT's and Sahara Wranglers is compatible with the 80th Anniversary EcoDiesel.

I have taken the liberty to post the appropriate links for all styles of chop kits compatible with your vehicle below but let me know if you have anymore questions:

Standard (QTE1043): Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator JT 9.5 x 0.75 Inch Slim Chop Kit DRL with Sequential Switchback Turn Signal and Side Marker Light (quakeled.com)
RGB-W (QTE1180): Jeep Wrangler JL/Gladiator JT Slim DRL Sahara/Overland Fender Chop Kit with RGB (quakeled.com)
Blackout (QTE1300): Jeep Wrangler JL/Gladiator JT Slim Smoked DRL Sahara/Overland Fender Chop Kit (quakeled.com)

Sponsored

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I emailed directly and have not seen a response. I am wondering what kind of wait time there is on a set of chop brackets/drls for a max tow. Your website says in stock but 3rd party sellers are quoting minimum 30 days. Just trying to see what kind of wait I am in for. Thanks

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I emailed directly and have not seen a response. I am wondering what kind of wait time there is on a set of chop brackets/drls for a max tow. Your website says in stock but 3rd party sellers are quoting minimum 30 days. Just trying to see what kind of wait I am in for. Thanks
I ended up calling them. Customer service can give you a better eta. When I got mine, I was told about two weeks for an order refill on the ones I wanted … I ordered and received in 10 days. Good luck sir.

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@MCATDT ,

Sorry you haven't heard back from the email that you sent. Ill look into this on our end and make sure they are going to the right place.

To answer your question: We have every single one of our different style of chop kits in stock and ready to ship! Now the real question is which one are you gonna go with??

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Is it possible to check out the install instructions for a 2020 JTR? Or a video? I want to know how the power is routed to the DRL, I have an issue with my inner fender liners and I think your product might help solve it. Plus, your product = major cool points.

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Is it possible to check out the install instructions for a 2020 JTR? Or a video? I want to know how the power is routed to the DRL, I have an issue with my inner fender liners and I think your product might help solve it. Plus, your product = major cool points.
Here are the installation instructions, take a look and let me know if you have any questions on it. You won't have to route power for the drl as these lights are fully plug and play. They will operate the exact same way that the factory fender does. Since you have a rubicon the DRL's will be on all the time regardless of the position on the lighting dial.

Attachments

Sponsored

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
@Mr Black

can you keep the factory inner fenders?

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@Mr Black

can you keep the factory inner fenders?
@Orange01z28 ,

Long story short, YES you can keep the factory inners with this product as there are technically two ways to install a chop kit that are explained below:

It was initially designed to "fully chop" the fender. Popular for the serious wheeling community was the trend of separating the two pieces of the JL/ JT's fenders to create more room for larger tires articulating with less lift. When you fully chop the fenders you cannot keep the factory inner fender liners as there isn't a good way to secure them back to the vehicle. You also have to trim the tabs that hold the two pieces together off of the actual fender, but these tabs are the only cutting involved when going this route.

After people saw the product people really wanted the "chopped" look but didn't want to have to purchase inner fenders or lose the factory looking riveted section down the fender. This gave the inspiration to install them as such-- It is really easy to do this way and you only make one small cut on the side of the fender to remove the larger plastic section that is normally below the factory fender light. I have attached photos below so that you can easily picture this. There are examples of several different ways our customers made this side cut, but the general rule of thumb is that you can always remove more material but it is nearly impossible to add material back :)

Let me know what other questions you may have and Ill get back asap.

Chop.jpeg

5833D8A8-828B-47C1-9141-D792B484323E.jpeg

IMG_0698.jpg

20210103_141951 (1).jpg
Sponsored