Sponsored

Quake LED Switch System QUIC798 Lighting/ 12v Accessory Controller...The Ultimate Headache Saver!

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2 X JL Rubs - JT Rub Gladiator.
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
Hate running wires through the firewall, buying fuses and relays, or drilling holes in your dash? Stop spending money on expensive wire harness that are a pain to install and get your hands on one of Quake LED’s new lighting controllers while supplies lasts! This patent pending universal controller is the ultimate installation headache saver because it eliminates the need to run any wires through the firewall of your vehicle! Just connect the controller to your battery and then tie your lights or other accessories strait to the module and operate them with a remote control. Not only will it eliminate the need to pass wires through the firewall but the remote control will allow you to turn on and off your accessories while remaining outside of the vehicle providing extra functionality. The controller is rated for 60amps and should be the perfect accessory switch solution to most builds. It retails at only $99.98 making it one of the most affordable switch systems in the market and is the go to solution for anyone adding even just a couple of accessories to their vehicle.

Get yours from Quadratec, Northridge 4x4, Meyer, Keystone
Or Buy here: https://www.quakeled.com/product/universal-60a-8-led-light-controller to get your hands on one today!
QUIC 798 Universal Controller 1-01.png
QUIC 798 Universal Controller 2-2-01.png

Sponsored

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Just out of curiosity...will this be able to handle a light bar being connected to it?

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Hate running wires through the firewall, buying fuses and relays, or drilling holes in your dash? Stop spending money on expensive wire harness that are a pain to install and get your hands on one of Quake LED’s new lighting controllers while supplies lasts! This patent pending universal controller is the ultimate installation headache saver because it eliminates the need to run any wires through the firewall of your vehicle! Just connect the controller to your battery and then tie your lights or other accessories strait to the module and operate them with a remote control. Not only will it eliminate the need to pass wires through the firewall but the remote control will allow you to turn on and off your accessories while remaining outside of the vehicle providing extra functionality. The controller is rated for 60amps and should be the perfect accessory switch solution to most builds. It retails at only $99.98 making it one of the most affordable switch systems in the market and is the go to solution for anyone adding even just a couple of accessories to their vehicle.

Get yours from Quadratec, Northridge 4x4, Meyer, Keystone
Or Buy here: https://www.quakeled.com/product/universal-60a-8-led-light-controller to get your hands on one today!
QUIC 798 Universal Controller 1-01.png
QUIC 798 Universal Controller 2-2-01.png

Now THAT is a nice product! I am going to grab one for my JKR.

@Br4hm4 : yes it can, check out their video; they’ve got multiple light bars connected to their JT. As long as total draw is less than 60 amps, you’re good to go.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer

@Br4hm4 : yes it can, check out their video; they’ve got multiple light bars connected to their JT. As long as total draw is less than 60 amps, you’re good to go.
Well I'm sold!

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2 X JL Rubs - JT Rub Gladiator.
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer

Thanks for answering @Br4hm4 for us! You're right, it is actually tougher than you would think to use all 60amps. If you watched the video you saw the JT in the "all on" position which pulls exactly 59.2 amps and we have about 60 lights on it lol!

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Well now I need to find some lights that won't break the bank lol
Sponsored