Sponsored

Reputable Dealership in South Florida?

zznalg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Willys
Does anyone know of a decent and honest Jeep dealership in South Florida? From what I'm reading in Yelp reviews, most dealerships in that area are sleazy. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

gonzoy5

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Does anyone know of a decent and honest Jeep dealership in South Florida? From what I'm reading in Yelp reviews, most dealerships in that area are sleazy. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!
Don't bother. Hunted for weeks down here. Nothing but high stickers, high dealer fees, add ons and bait and switch listings. Dadeland Jeep and Miami Lakes Auto Mall were particularly laughable so avoid those at all costs. Expand your search as far north of Broward as you can make it. PM me if you want to chat more. I had a few deals lined up in Sebring, Vero Beach and Tampa. Ultimately bought in Vero Beach.

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
yea pretty much everything from palm beach down sucks. I‘be gone through this process twice. I tried to give the dealers in the are a chance but they let me down.

I end up going with @NEW SMYRNA JEEP 6% off invoice. Talk to Chase.

gonzoy5

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
yea pretty much everything from palm beach down sucks. I‘be gone through this process twice. I tried to give the dealers in the are a chance but they let me down.

I end up going with @NEW SMYRNA JEEP 6% off invoice. Talk to Chase.
I like that we're on the same campaign lol. Screw these SFL dealers!

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I like that we're on the same campaign lol. Screw these SFL dealers!
i committed already. I ordered mine on the first. I reached out to Koons DJC and TRI-City DJC they both offered 8% below invoice. Great price but too far way. I will however recommend that you sign up for the tread lights affiliate program. You automatically get 1% of on a FCA. Only catch is that you have to wait 30 days after you sign to be eligible.

gonzoy5

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
i committed already. I ordered mine on the first. I reached out to Koons DJC and TRI-City DJC they both offered 8% below invoice. Great price but too far way. I will however recommend that you sign up for the tread lights affiliate program. You automatically get 1% of on a FCA. Only catch is that you have to wait 30 days after you sign to be eligible.
I'm good. Got ours in Vero Beach last week. :like:
Sponsored