SWFLGladiator

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Overland in Naples.

Wondering where that beach shot was taken. Not in Florida, is my guess.
It is local. It is off the causeway going to Sanibel. Went earlier in the day, so it was not as busy as it gets. Prefer Sanibel over FMB because it tends to be more scenic. Shoot me a message if you ever head down this way.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
It is local. It is off the causeway going to Sanibel. Went earlier in the day, so it was not as busy as it gets. Prefer Sanibel over FMB because it tends to be more scenic. Shoot me a message if you ever head down this way.
OK, that makes sense, the causeway.

The only beaches I was aware of in Florida you can drive on are Daytona, which is sort of a joke, and here's a place in the Panhandle where you can get a permit if you are a member of the gated community.

But then I just did a search, and it seems St. Augustine and Amelia Island also allow it. Gotta check those out.

Last time wife and I went to Sanibel was one year ago. Great day trip. I will keep your invite in mind, thanks.

Sponsored

21GCMSPORT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold 2000 4.0L 5sp // 2014 Unlimited
Occupation
Self employed
Just joined and found best thread to make first post in

Looking to order a Gladiator Sport in CGM 6sp. There is one in Orlando but missed chance for EP and for what they want, I'll wait 10 weeks. How does price negotiation work?
I have spec sheet and go from there?

Thanks and Hello

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Looking to order a Gladiator Sport in CGM 6sp. There is one in Orlando but missed chance for EP and for what they want, I'll wait 10 weeks. How does price negotiation work?
I have spec sheet and go from there?
I think it depends on dealer. They are independent franchises.

When I first went to my local dealer (Naples), I was told for ordering they would give me "dealer invoice" which is about 5% discount. However, then the Covid-19 shutdown happened. By the time my Gladiator was delivered, 4 months later, the factory was having "emplyee discount for all" propmotion, which was even cheaper, so that's what I paid.

Mikeaviator13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2014 JKU
Im in Boca Raton. The dealers here are over priced. Im sending out and email to a few dealers out of state that offer 7-8 % below invoice.
Are there any dealers close to that deal anywhere in Florida?

Build sheet attached. (btw block heater because i spend time in Canada B.C. and upstate NY)

Attachments

Sponsored

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Im in Boca Raton. The dealers here are over priced. I'm sending out and email to a few dealers out of state that offer 7-8 % below invoice.
Are there any dealers close to that deal anywhere in Florida?
I am in Naples. I talked to Galeana in Ft. Myers but eventually just ordered from Naples CDRJ. I had to order to get what I wanted, and figured I'd stay local, since I had bought from them before. I bought when "Employee pricing for all" was in effect and that is what I got, no more no less. No B.S. But about getting specific percentage discounts, I don't know.

Mikeaviator13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2014 JKU
I am in Naples. I talked to Galeana in Ft. Myers but eventually just ordered from Naples CDRJ. I had to order to get what I wanted, and figured I'd stay local, since I had bought from them before. I bought when "Employee pricing for all" was in effect and that is what I got, no more no less. No B.S. But about getting specific percentage discounts, I don't know.
I ordered my diese last Friday from Gupton Motors in TN. 62k Sticker down to $53.5k. Im very happy I sent some emails to a few dealers.

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
Call Chase at New Syrmna Beach Jeep. There is a whole thread on it in the buy section. That’s where I bought mine.

Mikeaviator13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2014 JKU
Call Chase at New Syrmna Beach Jeep. There is a whole thread on it in the buy section. That’s where I bought mine.
I did. He was very nice but his quote was about 2 k more plus high dealer fees etc.
My JTRD is being delivered to Gupton this week.... 18 day build time.
Sponsored