Sponsored

Central Florida Gladiator club

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I can get to the compound area pretty easy from where I live in Orlando. Heard so much about it from the Brevard Jeepers, but have never been.
Ur about equal distance from. Either location i gave. Hit them both up. Alot more people at the compound tho, and varied.
Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This was posted in Florida Roll Call. Figured I'd share it here...

So it’s that time we are planning the 2020 HOLIDAY TRAIL RUN ! We do it every year now and we have lots of responsible fun!

Right now we are canvassing to see what you’ll think about the below location (neutral in my opinion to most of our locations) and time/date.

So, with the help of members on here, as you all may know, we were able to get a Jeep BOH added to Florida! Located in the Ocala National Forest!

Loction: Ocala National Forest
Date: December 30th 2020
Time: 0800-0900 until dusk

We picked the location so people can get their BOH.

We picked the date so that it is conveniently after Christmas but BEFORE the New Year celebration.

This way if folks have plans for the New Year they can still have a day to prepare and what not. We COULD also bump it up to the 29th if that is more convenient.

*Note: Having a coworker go check the trails out since supposedly they have been cleared already thanks to other members in our community.

Thoughts?!

Frogwopp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi JT
If u don't mind the trip, pull up Google maps, Port Saint John shouldn't be too far i believe. Right off i95. Go west and you will see the entrance next to a creek. ATVs to trucks. Even a creek u can ride in. The "car wash" lol. Mostly sugar sand and mud holes.

I go there a bunch, some nice holes and both wide and narrow trails. Just have to watch out for the utv's racing around . Not a huge area,, I like it mainly because its close.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I go there a bunch, some nice holes and both wide and narrow trails. Just have to watch out for the utv's racing around . Not a huge area,, I like it mainly because its close.
I'll have to keep an eye out for u then lol. But yea, just like the compound, so long as u keep it slow and an eye out, not too much issue. They'll typically stop to watch me take the deeper holes

Mayhem 6

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR; 2020 JLUR; 2015 JKW; 2016 JKUR (Sold); 2014 JKSS (Sold); 2008 JKUR (Sold)
GO KNIGHTS!

Except I'm in Georgia now...

Sponsored

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
It's in the Deltona-Orange City area

28.9304042560074, -81.28037426784202

Copy and paste that into Google Maps with the satellite view and you can look around a bit. That is the only place I know of around central Florida/Orlando area to do a little fun wheeling.

jasunto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technical Implementation Engineer
Nice. I was was thinking of maybe hard rock this Saturday or a beach trip to NSB. Have you guys tried the 4x4 section of Vilano Beach?

jasunto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technical Implementation Engineer
It's in the Deltona-Orange City area

28.9304042560074, -81.28037426784202

Copy and paste that into Google Maps with the satellite view and you can look around a bit. That is the only place I know of around central Florida/Orlando area to do a little fun wheeling.
Is this place ok to go to? No trespassing signs or anything? Law enforcement?

Sponsored

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
I have never seen any signage there. I have seen a few people tooling through the area. It is clearly driven thru as you can always see tire tracks and have never seen it blocked off. No one is hiding the fact that it gets wheeled in so if law enforcement didn't like it they would fence it off.

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
Went to Citrus last year, was definitely fun, The area in Brevard is in Canaveral Groves, its called The Black Hole, I've heard of some crazy crap going on there before, but it varies, its wet and dirty, lots of water, there's also Holopaw, but it can be wet too, all depends on what your looking for, me personally I avoid water/mud been in it too much, too long,

NSB, Daytona, and Ormond all the time,