RGB LED Light Systems

Clint

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Granite Crystal Sport S w Max Tow
I’ve done a little searching and looking around, and I see a lot of RGB LED headlights, fog lights, headlights + fog lights, rock lights, interior lights, and color strips that can go just about anywhere. My concern is that if I deck out my truck with all these disparate lighting systems, I’m going to have 4 or 5 different apps and systems to wrangle with.

Does anyone here know of anyone who makes, or plans on making, a system that can be either purchased as a package, or can be added-to over time and utilize one control module for all of it and work in sync?
Sponsored

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve done a little searching and looking around, and I see a lot of RGB LED headlights, fog lights, headlights + fog lights, rock lights, interior lights, and color strips that can go just about anywhere. My concern is that if I deck out my truck with all these disparate lighting systems, I’m going to have 4 or 5 different apps and systems to wrangle with.

Does anyone here know of anyone who makes, or plans on making, a system that can be either purchased as a package, or can be added-to over time and utilize one control module for all of it and work in sync?
https://www.xkglow.com/

I ordered their rock lights and love em. They make all kinds of stuff too. I personally won't be using their headlights, not because of quality or anything, just because I'm looking at a different style, and will end up with 2 different controllers. It is what it is.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.xkglow.com/

I ordered their rock lights and love em. They make all kinds of stuff too. I personally won't be using their headlights, not because of quality or anything, just because I'm looking at a different style, and will end up with 2 different controllers. It is what it is.
Is this what you ordered?
https://www.xkglow.com/catalog/prod...ight-kits-xkchrome-smartphone-app-controlled/

Where/how did you install them? Was the kit with wiring complete? How bright are the lights when white when off roading at night?

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, that's what I ordered. I ordered theb8 pack kit and the extra wire harness, but the kit came with more than enough wiring. I mounted 2 at each rock rail and 1 in each wheel well. They're super bright...havent run them on a trail yet, just installed them last weekend. The connections are grease filled to prevent water intrusion and they just plug together. It comes with 2 bluetooth controllers to run 2 separate circuits if you want (I put wheel wells on 1 and rock rails on the other). The controllers also have a wire you can splice into your turn signal if you want. Only advantageous if you run the left side and right side as separate circuits.
20200216_155237.jpg
20200222_185655.jpg

Sponsored

Last edited: