First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Existence
good morning, i had the Stealth fenders installed on my Gladiator recently, tazer mini was used (didn’t have LED’s from the factory) and the other night I hit the start up on my key fob as I was walking to the Jeep. I noticed the fender LEDs flashing and after that only my left fender would stay the bright white color. My right fender is staying a dull yellow color. Turning signal works on both sides and the right fender will blink a brighter yellow with it on. Does anyone have any trouble shooting tips of has anyone experienced similar?
Sponsored

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2 X JL Rubs - JT Rub Gladiator.
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
MoparMan,

Hey did you contact Quake LED directly? [email protected] They should be able to help you fix the issue and or get you a set of replacements right away. I know both Road Armor and Quake LED care about customers and would really want to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

B-Rad-Lee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler, Willy’s
Occupation
Service
@MoparMan, I recently installed stealth fenders and am experiencing the exact same problem. Have you found a resolution yet?

OP
OP
MoparMan

MoparMan

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Existence
@MoparMan, I recently installed stealth fenders and am experiencing the exact same problem. Have you found a resolution yet?
yes, do not use remote start. Issue resolved after I toggled through the tazer menu, came back when I remote started, toggled through the tazer menu and went away. Since then I haven’t used remote start and I haven’t had any issues.

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2 X JL Rubs - JT Rub Gladiator.
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
These lights are designed to be plug and play without the need to sacrifice any features like remote start. Please reach out to us directly at [email protected], and we will get your issues resolved.

B-Rad-Lee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler, Willy’s
Occupation
Service
These lights are designed to be plug and play without the need to sacrifice any features like remote start. Please reach out to us directly at [email protected], and we will get your issues resolved.
Awesome! Sent an email this morning, awaiting a reply. Thanks!!
Sponsored