Sponsored

Rock Krawler Pro X control arms for sale!

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Granite Crystal. Black Freedom Top & Fenders. Rock Krawler 3” Pro-X No limits Lift,
I have a complete set of Rock Krawler Pro-X control arms for sale and they come complete with a full set of brand new bushings that use the new and improved BASF material.
They have been painted red and have no rust and only 15,000 street miles on them.
These arms are already adjusted to the correct lengths and ready to bolt in once the bushings are replaced.
When they were in my JT Rubicon, my wheel alignment came back with all 4 corners in spec.
Only the Toe-In needed adjusting.
These arms need to have the bushings replaced with the new ones supplied which is something you will need to do with these arms eventually.
The arms were designed to be rebuilt periodically due to the Pro-X design. Good experience for the DIY’s out there.
For an extra and negotiable fee, I will rebuild them for you before shipping them to you.
Rock Krawler claims it only takes 15 minutes per arm to rebuild the joints.
Buyer pays shipping cost from 48455 area code.
I’m asking $600 for the complete set of arms and bushings OBO.
That’s only $75 per arm with brand new bushings made with improved material from BASF.
Photos upon request.
PM me if interested.

NOTE:
To complete the kit you can purchase the Springs, Spring Seats, Swaybar links, Rear Axle Cradle from Northridge 4X4
Installation instructions are available at the Rock Krawler website.
Sponsored