Rokbloks and side steps

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
Just installed a set of Rokbloks on my JT. I go off-roading in an area of all graded dirt/gravel roads. Having owned many jeeps and trucks the rockers and the sides of the doors would get shredded from tiny rocks hitting them. Trying to be careful with this one. I’ve got 35 10.50 tires on factory offset so the tires are nicely tucked under the fender flares and a 2” lift. Just went up with it for the first time yesterday noticed I already have many pits in the rear fenders but the body looks good. Can anyone recommend a set of side steps that would work with the flaps and provide gravel coverage? Or any other recommendations for that matter. I’m sick of it!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nannook of the north

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
Ordered some go rhino running boards look like they'll do the job. I guess what I was confused about was the standard hole they cut in them for the rubicon sliders. I didn't realize how far they protrude into the wheel wells and that's the reason for the hole. Looking at pictures they look like they'll fit and hopefully keep more rocks down.

JeepHouse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Do you have max tow? How did the RokBbloks fit and ease of install? Interested in how the running boards fit as well once you get them

OP
OP
Nannook of the north

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
I do have max tow. I have the front ones on I haven't done the rears yet. I know the instructions say you'll have to trim the fender liners in the rear for max tow but I can't see why. Will update this.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nannook of the north

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport

JeepHouse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I've noticed the difference as
P/N 82215332AB - Front narrow body
P/N 82215611 - Rear narrow track axels
P/N 82216377AA - Rear wide track axels
P/N 82216377AB - Rear wide track axels

I don't know what the different is between the AA and AB rear. Nor do I know what narrow body means for the front.
Jeep Gladiator Rokbloks and side steps Mud Flaps
Sponsored