First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Xterra
Occupation
College Professor
Hello, Just purchased an AluCab Canopy Camper for the Gladiator. Next item to be purchased will be the RTT. At the top of list is the Roofnest Falcon. Does anybody have experience with this RTT? How hard is it to install/remove? Where do you store your RTT when not in use? Mine will be used 4-5 times a year. When not in use I will be storing it . Thanks for any advice you can pass along.
Sponsored

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
I just received my Roofnest myself, and am awaiting my RSI Smartcap to mount. Can't talk about installation/removal as I haven't been able to do so yet, but I dod remember a post on RN's website addressing storage solutions:

https://roofnest.com/blog/2018/11/07/winter-storage/

Mine will most likely live full time on the rig, as I don't have a garage. If I can find a way to make room in my motorcycle shed, I will if I won't be using for long periods of time. (and it's easy enough to move off/on)

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
The Falcon is big and heavy. If you are lifted it is going to be a pain in the ass to get off/on if you don't have some sort of lift to get it off/on the truck.

it is a great tent, extremely well made and Roofnest has incredible customer service.

When you order one, they say to inspect it right away. DO THIS. I did not and there was a solid dent in the top of the tent. I highly suggest opening it and inspecting it completely before the delivery driver pulls away.
Sponsored