Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
It's not compatible with the JT
I know it doesn't say it's compatible but I was looking at my buddies JK Rubi rails compared to mine and the points where you would mount them are the same and the JT rubi rails mount the same as the JK. Not saying a JK Rubi rail will fit on a JT but these just use the bolts where the Rubi Rails mount and slide behind the Rubi Rails. The bolt pattern for the JK Rails are different from the JTs but how they mount is the same so I'm trying to figure out why they would not work.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
I've been looking at steps like these and my big worry is folding them right up in conditions I need the rails for.

I haven't seen a good add on solution other than welding some heavy tube to the rock rail.

OP
OP
Jeeperjamie

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I've been looking at steps like these and my big worry is folding them right up in conditions I need the rails for.

I haven't seen a good add on solution other than welding some heavy tube to the rock rail.
If these would work, it would just be one bolt and they come off. Probably take 10 minutes to remove them or less. A quick release option would be even better or something like you said that would just fold up under the jeep somewhere. I'm not against a bolt on option line these those. I'm tempted to buy a set to just try out and see if they work or not. I'm sure I could return them if they wouldn't work.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Yeah its the east install quick release part that also bothers me, how many times can it come on and off before it fails to fit any more. And the constant fiddling, some times i need to get brutal right now and may not have time to get out and hope I have the room and tools.

Last time i had this problem it was off the highway, into the ditch, up the bank and over a barrier to escape the clutches of a huge accident delay.

But this is a rare and extreme example. Really I'm averse to constant fiddling.
Sponsored