First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU Winter edition, 20 Gladiator SportS
Occupation
Retired
I finally got the Gladiator back from the dealer and was able to install the aftermarket rear sliders. Overall I am impressed with the quality and the look. They are 1/3 the price of the Mopar ones and I like them better. The packaging was solid and they arrived in perfect condition. Instructions aren't the best and it would have been nice if the parts were marked left and right but that's really nitpicking. Once installed they are very solid and will definitely protect that rear area as well as helping the protect the bumper. They mount to the frame and into the rear bumper to create 2 solid points of contact...and you do not need to have a hitch in order to install these. They stick out just a bit further than the Rubicon factory ones which I like; so they can be used as a small step. The install was pretty easy but you are required to cut out a section of the rear bumper on each side in order to mount the slider into the rear bumper. Everything needed is in the box including 2 pieces of slip-on molding to give the cut bumper a nice clean look.Other than the cutting the install was very easy, just wrenches. I highly recommend these if your in the market and don't have the need for the factory units. Other than the sliders themselves the mounting hardware does not negatively impact any clearance concerns for offroad use. Here are some pictures.
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Rear Quarter Rock Slider Bed-SLiders02
Thank you for all the details & pics. Ready to order these for our 20 sport with your input. Greatly appreciate your help.

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
Cart Details
Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
68343195AB​
Box Sill, Left​
$147.06​
1​
$147.06​
68343194AB​
Box Sill, Right​
$147.06​
1​
$147.06​
68356519AA​
Bumper To Frame Rail Bracket, Left​
$68.63​
1​
$68.63​
68356518AA​
Bumper To Frame Rail Bracket, Right​
$68.63​
1​
$68.63​
6512870AA​
Hex Head Tapping Screw & Washer​
$0.80​
14​
$11.20​

if you don't have them you will need this list..
Can anyone confirm all you need is these (14) bolts? Another thread someone said you need (2) longer bolts for the frame. Anyone know for sure?

MOOSE haase

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator sport s
Occupation
production mgr
If anyone is looking for a fun challenge this morning, could someone please find the part number for the rear quarter rock slider that comes on the Rubicon gladiator models? I'm specifically looking for the reinforcement that's on the bottom of the bed on the side behind the rear tire. I don't see the part in the Mopar Performance Catalog or in the exploded views when looking for Mopar replacement parts.

I've been looking for something similar aftermarket for my Sport and most that I've found have been more than I need with steps built-in. I'd like to see if the Mopar part is more or less than the DV8 bedside sliders. For those that have rubicons, does this part seem strong enough to prevent bed damage if you slid/rolled off a rock with the rear tires? Thanks in advance!
extreme terrain sell the mopar direct bolt on's. 195 for the pair

Sponsored

jaburk67

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Thank you for all the details & pics. Ready to order these for our 20 sport with your input. Greatly appreciate your help.
Does anyone know if these will work with the steel Rubicon bumper without and modification (cutting)?

cafecito

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Corporate Tool
Can anyone confirm all you need is these (14) bolts? Another thread someone said you need (2) longer bolts for the frame. Anyone know for sure?
Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm looking at buying a set of these.

t0n3s

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willy's Wheeler Sport
Occupation
Project Manager
Those look great! might have to get me some.... especially for that price

Do you happen to recall the dims for the cutout on the bumper to mount the support bracket? I’d rather ask then cut too much. (4th picture)

Thx in advance!
Sponsored