First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
HVAC
I am swapping my sport s bumper to a plastic rubicon bumper. I have found the thread with what additional parts I will need to mount the factory skid. My issue is that I do not have the factory skid at all. Does anyone know the part number? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
You will need the four nutserts also, I just put a Rubicon skid on my wifes JL, I did it with washernuts and duct tape on inside but it was a pain. Check with Benny from aallmoparparts.com, he is on the forums a sa memeber , he'll help you with part numbers and diagrams.....Jack

Sespe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
I put a rubicon metal skid on my S. Like Jax said, you really should get the official hex nutserts. I went to my friendly local Jeep dealer and the parts guy told me you could not order them separate, you had to order an entire Rubicon steel bumper. So I went to Quadratec and ordered the bolts and nuts. Here is the numbers, on the bags from that Q place. Sorry, I don't remember which was which.
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Skid Plate 0313211344a
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Skid Plate 0313211344

Buzzlb

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland: The Overcon ‘82 CJ-7
Build Thread
Link
I have the parts list I used listed on The Overcon.
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Skid Plate C4CD6CFD-C88E-4E64-BE61-B2DCC80DEF16

OP
OP

BOtt87

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
HVAC
Thanks everyone for the reply’s. Unfortunately I am back at square one. I purchased a rubicon bumper but when I got home I found a couple of the bumper cover screws where damaged. By the time I purchase a new cover and skid plate I will have more than it’s worth invested. Probably going to cut my loses.
Sponsored